inferno loot

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Sizl

inferno loot

Postby Sizl » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 am

After doing countless inferno dungeons on all difficulties it has yet to drop anything good at all. So I guess my question is, what is the purpose of inferno mode if it doesn't offer better gear. I have no way of advancing now unless I spend more money.

Leobin

Re: inferno loot

Postby Leobin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Mystical items seemed to stop dropping from Inferno about a week after being introduced. There's no point in doing it now except for personal achievement.

Unfortunately, for new players, the only way to get stronger is to grind your stats for months and save every possible gen so you can upgrade your trainer. Just keep doing events and daily challenges. Eventually you'll get to a point where you'll place higher in events and win better gear and more gems.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Been spamming inferno non stop just to see if i could get 1 mystic to drop. Havent seen one since they first introduced Inferno. Like leo said they just no longer drop. Could use a tweak or two on the % drop chance.

Zazz

Postby Zazz » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Have the same problem. Not that i need the mystical items from the inferno dungeons. But the for the newer players its a real positive thing to keep playing the game to find also mystical items outside the pve event. Its just that little bit to let them stay in the game and grow stronger. So it might be a idea to take a look at the drop rate in inferno dungeons bosses
Greetings Zanzibar * hides back into the shadows *

Gundisalvus

Postby Gundisalvus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 am

Vicent, is barely possible to get a mystical item in the inferno dungeon or not?

It's only for to use my hearts in get gold in regular stages instead. :lol:

I would appreciate an authoritative answer

Thank you very much!

Zazz

Postby Zazz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Like the replys above and agian the drop rate is so low well there is no drop rate for mystical items in inferno please change thise. It will help new guys allot and they will play thise game a lot longer
Greetings Zanzibar * hides back into the shadows *

Return to “Dungeon Legends”