Foolish coop event

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Brokkrdr

Foolish coop event

Postby Brokkrdr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Hey codi, wanna fool us?
Server still instable, many people got disconnected or couldn't enter coop before 2nd or 3rd try and they are loosing keys. Do you wanna make us buying keys with gems or why do you give us an event what isn't really an event...
And i lost pet parts because i wasn't able to close the rewards screen, i had to reset.
Well done codi, well done!
Lower gold in coop3 bolts and hearts? What will happen when we collect hundreds hearts from coop? Will you take this away from accounts like you did once ago?

Why are you confusing people and try to fool them with events on non stable servers?
Last edited by Brokkrdr on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vicent
Site Admin

Re: Foolish coop event

Postby vicent » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi there!

I am sorry you do not like the new co-op events taht we have just started.

We called it an "event" because it will be available only for a week. After that, the co-op will be as it used to be.

Our plans is to keep creating co-op events in the future, giving players the opportunity to win great rewards here.

This is the first co-op event we activate, and, as I said, we plan to activate more in the future. If you think is foolish, we would love to hear your feedback on how to improve it :)

About the server instability, we have issues registered with Russian players, but apart from that, there are no other problems.

If you are experiencing connection issues, please contact our support team. Be sure to include your device model, the name of your dwarf, so they can check your account.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Contacting support is senseless! I had seen answers from them to players from last event...
Your ISP blablabla....yeah thousands of players have ISP problems? And its not codis server scripts?
Sorry but support is just useful by giving back failed payments, recovering accounts and things like this.
Open tickets to the dev team is nonsense when they didn't fix bugs which we explained in detail or they are unable to stable the system again.
Strange, other game devs can do it in hours...not days, weeks, years...or in codis case NEVER (see clan chat problems, freeze bug, feud problems, or glitching through walls in feud/pvp/coop)

And i forgot: its not about i don't like it, its about that its full of problems and confusing parts for younger players. Bring stable and working game parts and everything is fine!

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:12 pm

vicent wrote:About the server instability, we have issues registered with Russian players but apart from that, there are no other problems.

Ok, that means the whole world is Russian :lol:

No wonder that so many people feel fooled by codi :o
Maybe its time to ban codis employees and the complete game/server for "taking advantage of a bug" against us players? Or do the TOS not meaning the cash counting side? :lol:

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 am

Brokkrdr wrote:
Ok, that means the whole world is Russian :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, I'm from Russia and do not have any problems :shock:

karbingerxl

Postby karbingerxl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 am

vicent wrote:
Our plans is to keep creating co-op events in the future, giving players the opportunity to win great rewards here.

Where are these „great rewards“? All the time I played the „coop event“ I only received hearts. Very useless in a time without PvE or PvP.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 am

Vincent, in cooperatives will not give more hearts?

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 am

Temnota wrote:Vincent, in cooperatives will not give more hearts?

As we said in Twitter, we removed the hearts, and increase the gold.

https://twitter.com/dungeonmobile/statu ... 9094604800

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:41 am

but where did you put all the iron? I got only 1 ingot from 100 keys. it's an ass

4real

Postby 4real » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:41 pm

For most of us long time players, gold is probably useless! At least on first day hearts were available and the drop rate for rings seemed better. Where are the blue orbs and pet pieces? I think more players would get more excited about a coop event where there was an increase of blue and red orbs and the newer pet pieces like Wukong,Ignier,Storm or any of the Dog Dragons. Give us any of those items and I know I would play more! P.S. I do agree with Brokkrdr that the game seems very unstable! Game crashes a lot when I switch from 1 platform to another. Like from PvP to coop. Also a lot of crashes trying to watch videos! 4real

Return to “Dungeon Legends”