WTF Codi! FOOLING US

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Brokkrdr

WTF Codi! FOOLING US

Postby Brokkrdr » Wed May 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Whats wrong with you codi? Changing the PvP rewards after 24h? Many people spending gems to get red dog parts and after 24h you change the rewards into green dog...yeah i know our ISPs don't sync the event blablabla...NO, THIS IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A BUG AGAINST MANY PLAYERS! COMPENSATE THEM WITH RED DOG PARTS OR GIVE THEM BACK THEIR GEMS. Enough is enough, you giving us hundreds of bugs, not able to fix most of them, banning players for using bugs but Codi is allowed to fool everybody?
GO BAN YOURSELF!
PLAYERS, LETS FIND A WAY TO CONTACT GOOGLE AND APPLE STORES THAT THIS PIECE OF DEVELOPMENT SCAM WILL BE PUNISHED! :oops:

theSTORM

Re: WTF Codi! FOOLING US

Postby theSTORM » Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm

I agree! This time you are just too over it, codigames
Changing rewards of an event at the middle of it without any notification is a unforgivable action
Not to mention some serious bugs happening ingame
Dont throw us an innocent reply! This time you should appologize and fix these with kindness!
Other wise so many old and paid players gonna quit and report your app also!

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu May 17, 2018 10:29 am

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems some devices did not load the correct rewards.

The main event screen showed YU HUA, but in the rewards list HUO GOU appeared.

The team forced the updated on all devices as soon as they noticed this issue, but it took some time until all devices updated the information.

We are reviewing the event configuration to see why this happened to be sure it does not happen again.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Thu May 17, 2018 11:10 am

Stop talking bullshit Vice! Thousands of players devices must be the problem...not the incompetence of Codi? Sure! I can give many more examples where you fooled us...overcapping with potions for example!
You say everytime more than 24k is not countinv in fights...LIE....see skills for example they surely working with the overcapping!
Do you think we are dumb asses or what?
STOP FOOLING US, BEGIN TO BE SERIOUS AND DO A BETTER JOB MAN!

4real

Postby 4real » Thu May 17, 2018 12:26 pm

+1 Brokkrdr
I also thought that I was playing for Red dog pieces and was a bit surprised and disappointed to find out more than 24hours later that it was green dog! Obviously this isn't the first time this has happened since there has been numerous times that the pve events have shown the wrong item! I also have spent numerous amounts of gems only to get the wrong item and no compensation for the inconvenience other than an apology! In the past at least there were times when players were compensated with extra gems rewarded etc! Now it seems that all we get is ' sorry for the inconvenience '. Frankly I would prefer the 50 red dog pieces that I thought I was playing for by ending up in the top 50 places! 4real

Return to “Dungeon Legends”