Why is my account blocked?

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Nrg81

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby Nrg81 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 am

the first and most important thing that I want to say: this game is built on bugs. the development team is not able to remove many bugs and takes alternative solutions that complicate the life of the players. for example: a bug with a backpack. Instead of removing the bug - remove the backpack. buggy mob: it was not fixed, it runs, but the format of clan wars is changed and it is not changed in the best way. here I have a claim to the developers: they do not think about the players, when instead of removing the bug, they find a way around it. on the other hand I saw how many bugs were removed and I can not say that the developers do nothing. Think about why this game has so many different bugs and glitches? not because this game is constantly breaking cheaters? but there are a lot of them: who hacked the game for gold, who for crystals, who for rapid growth of the level, etc. now about overcapping stats and overcapping items - these are completely different concepts, do not equal them. stats can be overcapped by bottles that we get free of charge every day, we earn them in events, we get when we open chests with petas and when we try to pull out x2. we get them honest ways. the overcap of items can not be called fair play, with a reservation unless this is a bug of the game. once I improved a simple item 13 times, because the game was constantly flying out and I had to restart frequently. but if you punish for this, you need to find out a lot of points: whether the player intentionally re-entered the game or took off and most importantly, whether he used these item in the future. about the overcap of the stats I can say: it's very good that he is, otherwise this game was at a deadlock: sooner or later everyone had the maximum stats and the game quickly got bored. and why if I honestly accumulated 20k bottles they should just disappear? understand, as long as there is an opportunity to improve the stats - there is competition, there is interest. Take away this opportunity and the game will die. and believe me, fighting against a player who improved the item with strength and physical defense in% 47 times is not very interesting. this gives him a colossal advantage over the other player. I know such players who are now actively playing and have such items , but I will not name names. By the way, I myself was in the ban when Saharochek from my account increased the number of crystals, but Cody clearly figured out what happened and returned my account, although I did not count on it. the result: there are a lot of bugs, but there are bugs that do not affect the outcome of the confrontation, be it a clan war or pvp, but there are those that give an undeserved advantage to someone. on the first you need to close your eyes. for the systematic use of the second - to punish. but for me it is a mystery why such clans as the Butchers and Osos were not nullified?
Sorry for my English. this is a catastrophe

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:23 am

+1 Nrg81 that statement hit the point :D

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:14 pm

I stopped playing this game for the very reasons listed in this thread.

If others take advantage of a bug and you do not, you are at a disadvantage. According to Codi, you must suck it up until they a) never fix it or b) ban everyone else using it.

What a stupid situation that is, and it has been this way for a very long time...

Codi, fix your bugs and stop blaming players for using them. Personally I think it's criminal you can ban players for finding issues in your code. I mean seriously, how do you get away with it...

You've creamed enough money from the game without producing hardly any new content for years. With the minimal investment you put in, you can't maintain the codebase so you ban anyone who finds your bugs... hahahhaha, it's laughable, probably illegal and certainly morally wrong. How you have the nerve to point the finger at players and say they are the criminals for utilising your sloppy code I will never understand.

I say use any bugs you find, if you're banned, move to another game. You won't regret investing your time elsewhere I can assure you.

[Edit] - although I must say I miss the community. Greets to all the players, catch you on the flip side :)
Last edited by Vodkaneat on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bufu1147

Postby Bufu1147 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:06 pm

+ 10000000000 @ vodka and nrg! The truth and nothing but the truth guy's! :!:

AlitoElTren

Postby AlitoElTren » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Check accounts and ban all the cheaters.
I think is clear who blame the game for bugs use the bugs check accounts of every one.
Check the first 7 clans check the members and erase from the game all the cheaters. I dont care if everyone dissaper erase all the accounts

Bufu1147

Postby Bufu1147 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:29 pm

@AlitoElTren:

Yes let codi check all accounts. I hope everyone get banned specially for the coop-gold-bug. Codi will ban you too, AlitoElTren!!!! You used it too and/or was hidding at the start or in the wall when other used it..... lol I have to laugh when I hear that you were religious like a lamb! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Yo Vodka! Leo!

Like many others have already stated this game is all about bugs and if you arent using them someone else is and they are beating the hell out of you with them.

Co op bug was used by the majority of the games population, and those who did use it got 1000s of orbs and free 5/6* Wukong the most powerful pet in the game for awhile maybe still is.

Thats a cheat just like over capping items. Ban everyone I guess Codi.

I personally have tested many bugs i have an account with 100k base stats, i have another account with overcapped items. When i put them both in feud against each other and just melee no abilities used. The one with overcapped stats wins easily. So which is a bigger bug?

Nrg says overcapping potions is fair, because he has lots of cash to spend on them, but why have a 24k stat cap if it is meaningless? Make the game not have a cap if the game is purely pay to win. Anyone with overcapped stats knows it works. I put my 100k base stat dwarf in feud and he can easily afk kill 10 skeleton kings. I put Teraxis in feud and afk ill be lucky to kill 3 skeleton kings.

This game is broken trash the devs dont care they are just bleeding money out of us. Notice the same pve set the last 3 weeks with a new paint job, laughable.

Also Teraxis was banned years ago pre mystical items for overcapping legendary items. You used to be able to do a upgrade, pick a stat, then before hitting accept you would challenge yourself in arena come back out and pick a new stat. I had a legendary or two up around 1000/30 upgrades. Unfortunately after one feud with these items i was banned. I explained the situation to the developers, they removed the items from my account and i have had it ever since. So what Codi is doing now is 2 faced. They have already established a punishment for first time offenders and now have changed their policy. If i were Nivre or any other player banned i would go to google explain the situation and try to get refunded.

NIVRE!!! Hope you are still reading this, come play Hustle Castle with Niqolas, Psype, Kan, Myself and others. Look for Safe Haven or Safe Haven2, our clans.

Im pretty much done with this game. There are so many bugs out there so many players are using Codi has lost control because they have a crappy team that are in over their head.

In recent feuds against butchers players like Grom are just unstoppable, its 3v1 and no matter what bug we are using he still wins. So his bug game is much stronger than ours!

Gl to everyone. Until Codi learns how to listen to their players and fix game breaking bugs this game will continue to be unfair.
Last edited by Teraxis on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Oh also! Anyone who has been banned message me on Line my id is jaketerock

I have a whole closet full of accounts if you want you can use one. Nivre/4real you can have any one of my accounts.

So many players have quit and left me their accounts. I could make a whole clan full of dead dwarves.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Heres the proof
Attachments
20180613_180730.jpg
20180613_180730.jpg (243.45 KiB) Viewed 46 times

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 am

Hey Terax,

Funny that :) What can you say... apart from:

"Your account has been blocked as the system has detected you are using a non-authorised version of the forum"

hahahahaha

Return to “Dungeon Legends”