Sell storm?

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Aqualin

Sell storm?

Postby Aqualin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Any chance we will be offered storm to buy? I would buy him. Thanks in advance.

iifabianoii

Re: Sell storm?

Postby iifabianoii » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 am

The purchase walks a bit with bugs, you buy, but do not receive, it is only charged. I for example am trying to talk to the support about my last purchase.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Aqualin wrote:Any chance we will be offered storm to buy? I would buy him. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, we do not have direct control over the offers.

iifabianoii wrote:The purchase walks a bit with bugs, you buy, but do not receive, it is only charged. I for example am trying to talk to the support about my last purchase.

Have you contacted with our suport team? http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

They can help you with the purchase ;)

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm

If you don’t have control of offers, who does?

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:13 pm

vicent wrote:
Aqualin wrote:Any chance we will be offered storm to buy? I would buy him. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, we do not have direct control over the offers.

Funny, really funny...but maybe the day where codi understands that they don't have the control about their own product? :lol:

I think that Aqualin and many others wants to know why nobody has ever seen an offer for some special pets but getting foolish offers for 5 stars golden golems or for 4 star pets but having that kind of pet at 5 stars... :roll:

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:07 am

+1 Brokkrdr, I agree completely.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Brokkrdr wrote:I think that Aqualin and many others wants to know why nobody has ever seen an offer for some special pets but getting foolish offers for 5 stars golden golems or for 4 star pets but having that kind of pet at 5 stars... :roll:

What I meant was that the offers are random, and we have no direct control over them.

Of course, the team can change that, but that would require an update to change how the pet offers work.

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Please give us a good update. And again, I will gladly buy storm if I’m offered it. Thanks in advance for all you guys do.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:52 pm

vicent wrote:
What I meant was that the offers are random, and we have no direct control over them.

Of course, the team can change that, but that would require an update to change how the pet offers work.

Yes, the kind of pet and the moments of the offers are random. But it can't be random that at least 3 pets
aren't included in the whole offer system ;) seems to me and others its like the every other part of the game just a 50% finished element. Since I'm playing with Psype23 it mostly happend that some new elements, changes, or especially whole updates had been like a Swiss Cheese...even most bugfixes made still bigger problems or the proudly presented solutions for feud bugs where nothing else as a soap bubble...installed, 5min tested and everybody saw that ALL of the bugs still exists. An empty bottle sold as champagne...sorry but codigames don't care about us user..or why nobody informs us if right now the PvE, the clan functions/feud didn't work since hours? Should i tell your team a secret? Ingame the purple infofield, Facebook,Twitter and this forum can be used by the team for a short info that you're had seen the problem, and somebody is working on it. Or maybe nobody should know that codi himself must stop it all because some people wrote support that one huge bug which could ruin the company still exist even that bug, which costs codi a lot of money, was called fixed too few month ago. Short time between some mails gone to support nothing is working now...clan functions what can used for the bug and the event where the bug user could take advantage of that... :roll: mistery or misery? :D
So please codigames stop giving us wrong informations everywhere, begin to proof exactly every new bugfix/update BEFORE it will be implemented. BTW update/increasing stats: stop to try telling everybody that just the maximum of training is base for the algorithms...nobody believes that! Pets, equipment and skills benefits of overmaxed training stats.
Sorry if all that sounds a little respectless but most old player didn't earned respect of codi too...or why are most of them gone away?

Return to “Dungeon Legends”