[ANNOUNCE] PVE Event Issue on Sunday 7th

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
vicent
Site Admin

[ANNOUNCE] PVE Event Issue on Sunday 7th

Postby vicent » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:44 am

Hi there!

As many of you have noticed (and reported), there was a problem with the event (and the game) this weekend.

A lot of new users arrived to Dungeon Legends this past weekend. The servers scaled to keep the game up & running. However, on Sunday, there was a spike of new users, and some machines just died.

One of those machines host the event, so the event went offline. The login servers went also offline but the team was able to bring them back in a few minutes.

Unfortunately, they needed some time to put the event server back online.

The event was offline for about 10 hours on Sunday, so the team has extended the end date of the event a few more hours. As you know, events end at 10am CET / 4am EST / 1am PST, but he current troll event will be active until 6am CET / 0am EST / 9pm PST. That means you have 20 more hours to play the event!

The PvP event will start on Tuesday, as usual.

We know most of you wait until Sunday to play the event, and, for a few hours, it was not possible. We are very sorry for this situation, and we are working with our technological partner to improve the server.

When the event ends, all players that have participated will receive their rewards, along with 100 extra gems. It is our way to thank you for your patience with this issue.

Sasau95

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PVE Event Issue on Sunday 7th

Postby Sasau95 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:12 pm

How to want claim for bfre event...i late want to claim for my reward

vicent
Site Admin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] PVE Event Issue on Sunday 7th

Postby vicent » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Sasau95 wrote:How to want claim for bfre event...i late want to claim for my reward

Hi, if you had a problem with the event reward, please contact our support team: http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

Return to “Dungeon Legends”