Poor Peludos

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Temnota

Re: Poor Peludos

Postby Temnota » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Pen.Master wrote: clan using the kamikaze bug in the night

and here is another comment that you use kamikaze at night. it's so similar to our war, is not it? apparently, this is not a simple fantasy. you lost only -250 points. and with the help of kamikaze you made +1000. While all our clan slept peacefully.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 pm

We had 3 feuds in a row against Los Osos Paranoidos...first we let them win after we saw them making nearly 2k points over night. The second feud we didn't gave them the chance to reapeat that, what doesn't means that they didn't try it, third feud they did it again but we win...and they call us cheater, mod user and hacker! Such funny hypocrisis kids :lol:
But everybody hates the peludos cause of this behaviour, fingerpointing to someone means that everytime 3 fingers are showing back to yourself guys...don't forget that! ;)

nivre

Postby nivre » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:31 am

Who exploited a bug to win the feud? Osos peludos? No, no no. I do not believe.

They are the paladins of justice... those beautiful and clean inside. While all the others are dirty cheaters.

Are you mad, guys?

Hahaha. Only the Osos have this mentality.
With them and the same story. They have not yet figured out how to play this game and are accusing others of being hackers.

At exile we are currently in a feud against the Coalitions. I made over 4600 points and none of the coalition members accused me of cheating or something else. While against the Osos they always call me hackers. Every time. :lol:

Hahahha poor people.

P.s. In that clan i respect only one person.Toteumerlin, he is a good player.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:57 am

nivre wrote:Who exploited a bug to win the feud? Osos peludos? No, no no. I do not believe.

They are the paladins of justice... those beautiful and clean inside. While all the others are dirty cheaters.

Are you mad, guys?

:lol: that's exactly hit the point :lol:
BTW it was more fun to had action in loosing 5x in a row against you guys as winning against peludos.
Hard feuds for us against Exile but nice and funny conversations with some of you! Thanx for that! :)

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:20 am

+100500 nivre

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 am

LOL, good to see all the hacks in the game teaming up. By the way, Nivre, your clan is the clan that started using Kamikaze on us. We had no idea how people were scoring so many points while we weren't in feud until your guys did it and we caught you. That's exactly how you ran up your clan points to get where you are, and now you're on here bashing us. You're fucking laughable dude. As for you guys claiming you "know how to play the game" please share what you do that causes other players to freeze as soon as you enter, or what causes you to skip around the arena so that you are untargetable, or that causes players to disconnect as soon as certain players enter the feud, only to come back and find out that you were killed and lost points. It would be one thing to say it was a fluke if it happened once or twice to one person, but with NRG, it happens every time he enters the feud to all of our players, as is the same with Brutzelbob. This has nothing to do with using skills as it happens instantly upon entry. This has everything to do with taking advantage of glitches and mods to speed up your game or taking advantage of a shitty system, that forces other players in the arena to not be able to play. If you're okay with that, and think that's an acceptable way to play, but want to bash us because we are fighting back, then you're nothing but a hypocrite. Kamikaze can be stopped, simply by keeping people in feud as we have done when other clans used it on us. But instead of stepping up and keeping players active in feud, you guys would rather continue to use your glitches, and hide for hours since the scoring system sucks and it works to your advantage. So side with the guy who used a mod to accelerate time to win 8 feuds in 6 hours, that broke the game for weeks, that shows what kind of "good" players you are. I'm not surprised one bit that the shadiest people in the game would all jump on the band wagon because you don't like the fact that we're trying to work with Codi to eliminate the things that you do that are not part of the game, to give you an advantage. Bash away all you want, it's funny seeing you guys whine so much. I'll send you some cheese to go with it.

nivre

Postby nivre » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 pm

josseppi wrote:LOL, good to see all the hacks in the game teaming up.

Dude, you can repeat like a parrot hacker hacker hacker. But I don't give a shit, no more. Because I know I'm a legitimate player. I was just pointing out your stupidity.

josseppi wrote:By the way, Nivre, your clan is the clan that started using Kamikaze on us. We had no idea how people were scoring so many points while we weren't in feud until your guys did it and we caught you. That's exactly how you ran up your clan points to get where you are, and now you're on here bashing us.

First of all: I do not have any gear with kamikaze skills. And so i do not know how to use it.
Second point: impossible that someone from our clan used this gear, because we do not need to use any game bugs to win. We are too strong.
The points of our clan are legitimate. We worked very hard to get where we are.

josseppi wrote:You're fucking laughable dude.

You are fucking laughable, besides being immensely stupid.

Ciao idiota.

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Your denial shows either you are incompetent or you have no idea what your clan mates in Exile and Exile Academy do.

Brutzelbob

Postby Brutzelbob » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:46 am

Oh man how can it be so .... be so bad and then cry around ..... petlow is good and Merlin too but everyone else is just too bad and should stop playing ... worst clan ever joseppi you run with a storm but you can not do anything you do not fight you just run but you wonder .... none of us cheat .. it's easy to defeat you because you're too stupid to play this game .. For a victory against you we do not need hacks, cheat or bugs like kamikaze ... winning against you is too easy

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:16 am

Im not going to pile on joss here that would be too easy.

Is kamikaze a unintentional bug on the devs part? Probably. But is it really worse than a player sitting inside of the wall of feud for 8 hours preventing anyone from scoring because there is a level 2000 SK roaming around? How to score in that situation other than kamikaze? Or how about when you fight a clan and they engage you in combat but repeatedly quit before you can kill them. Like they use Storm and run around hope to lightning beam you to death, if you catch them and slow them they quit. Or your fighting a wukong user and you out maneuver him and now are in the advantage HP wise so he quits and doesnt return to fight you. This is bogus because that player has nothing to lose, you fight fairly and die multiple times removing him from feud but gain no points instead he gets points just entering and quitting over and over. If you quit out of feud in the old feud after engaging in comabt with a player that player would get credit for a kill. IMO it should still be that way.

Also why do we have clans that hold 50 members when only 3 at the most could fight in room 1, the only room where killing a SK will give you a point? Why do we not just have 3 members in each clan? Vodkaneat took a clan to #1 all by himself for awhile. He was just racking up 10 points at a time killing your members during the day and at night you cant catch up merely getting 1 point at a time in only one room. Why do the other rooms not count? I often have 10+ members online willing to help in feud at once but why should they bother? Instead we usually just have our strongest 2 in the first room while everyone else just stands around twiddling thumbs. They could be inside scoring if the rooms worked properly..

So what im trying to say is the game is fairly screwed up as it is. Kamikaze is lame, but its the only time i ever see clan wide team work anymore. Osos can win because they have a very large active clan that can rack up points while your big scorers are asleep.

Why do the developers not just remove Kamikaze and Fire Dragon effects? Guess what fire dragon is complete garbage, the only time anyone ever used it was to kill ghost minions in feud for the 100 point glitch. And sure Kamikaze can be useful in some situations but not more so than say freeze or light feet. Why not remove Fire Dragon and Kamikaze from all items and replace them with anything else. Then revert feud to its previous state. This will allow large clans to score points in multiple rooms. No longer will one player be able to win a feud for a clan. Thats how it should be, if your clan only has one strong member online for half the day another more active clan can avoid that player and score all night while he sleeps to gain the lead because they have the numbers.

Lets make clan feud more about clan wide teamwork and success again. Remove these broken affixes that codigames doesnt know how to fix. Revert feud, 1 point per player kill, 1 point per 20 minions killed, all rooms give points. Fix the walls too so dwarves cant sit back there and break feud, although this would be less of an issue with the old feud format, no SKs to worry about, and you could just open another room and score in there, let that coward player sit in the wall all day.

Please Vicent read this message relay it to the people in charge, and all the players reading this lmk if you agree. If "we" the people playing the game all agree they will have to do something about this. Make the game fair again and reward clans for not just having one good player but many.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”