Question: Will Vince act in justice or ...?

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Nrg81

Question: Will Vince act in justice or ...?

Postby Nrg81 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 am

how would you name people who are starting to lose immediately looking for dishonest moves? I would call them suckers. to the attention of Los Osos Peludos. as soon as tonight I made a break in feud with them +400 and calmly went to rest, suckers realizing that honestly they would not win, they started using a bug with kamikaze. blow up each other. Instead of frankly fighting the enemy, they blow up each other. For an hour the gap from +400 turned into -600. Vince, did you tell me not to engage in arbitrariness? So be kind enough to deal with this problem. The use of such a bug is called obtaining an illegal advantage. is not it? and this is not the first time that the players of this clan are doing this. it's time to pay the bills, is not it Vince? or only my clan can be punished for such sins? You told me not to solve the problem on my own - I do not solve it. but I want to see how you solve it.

josseppi

Re: Question: Will Vince act in justice or ...?

Postby josseppi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:31 pm

LOL, using your 3rd party software hacks all night to get points and you are on here whining because you are losing? Get in and fight without your accelerator on. By the way, we never got compensated for the 170 points you stole from us last time you used accelerator to end feuds early. Why the fuck you aren't banned from this game is beyond me.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Vince, may be will you comment on the situation? Or do you always specify if there is any problem in the clan wars? Everyone is tired of this shit.

Nrg81

Postby Nrg81 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:52 am

Joz I truly feel sorry for your parents. have a child with an IQ stool - it's hard.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:33 am

Hi,

I am sorry, but I cannot take a position in this dispute.

As you know, the system is able to detect non authorized versions of the game, and external software. I have said it in an older post, but I will say it again: not everybody is cheating.

The support team receives reports for cheating everyday, and, to be honest, 99.9% of them are players that are angry because they have lost against another player who is "clearly cheating".

Some of this reports include videos, or images showing the "cheat". Most of these "cheats" are actually network problems. Dungeon Legends is an online game, and the real-time PvP requires a good connection. It does not matter if you have a really good FTH Internet connection with 300 MB. Even with that connection you may experience this networks issue, because:

- Having a 300 MB connection does not mean it will work perfectly. The 300 MB refers to the bandwith of the connection, but when you are playing online games, the importat thing is the lag between your device, and the servers. The lag depends on your Internet provider (IP) network, and how your IP network is connected to the network with our servers are. We work to keep it as low as possible, but sometimes there are problems in the network outside our domains.

- If you are in a clan feud battle, and one of the players have problems with his Internet connection, you might see strange behaviours like life bars that does not update, dwarfs that seems to be invincible, or players that teleport.

However, I am not saying that there are no cheaters. There are players with modified versions of the game, and people who uses external programs. The system is able to detect most of them, and our support team reviews all the reports, and ban those accounts that are clearly using cheats.

Sometimes, moderators find suspicious behaviours, but they cannot ban a player if they are not 100 % sure. But all those players are put in a watchlist, and monitored.

Furthermore, we are aware that there are still some issues with the clan feud, and the team is working on them. However, the clan feud is the most complex game mode in the game, and it is not easy to change it. Some of you have great ideas to improve the clan feud, but we cannot just put that ideas in the game. Some of you may love that ideas, but that does not mean they will work. Remember that you are not alone in this game. There are thousands of players that open the game everyday, and we have to be sure about the changes we do.

We have already made changes to the clan feud, and some players loved them, and others hate them. This happens every time we change something in the game. Please, take in mind that we do not change things just to mess with you. We do changes that we think all players are going to love.

I hope this (long and boring) message helps you to understand how we manage cheaters, and changes.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 am

Vincent, amazing, you finally said something really right. Namely - the problem with the Internet connection and the strange behavior of the dwarf! Thank you for explaining this to those who could not guess by themselves.

However ... you probably misunderstood that the bonus kamikaze is not working properly in a clan war. this is mistake. and not just a desire to change things. Because of this mistake, one clan can win the war without killing SK and without killing other players. Obviously, this should not be.

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:55 pm

NRG, my father passed away 10 years ago, but thanks for going there. Still doesn't change the fact that you used a mod to end multiple feuds with us and gain points that lead to your clan getting reset. Attack me all you want, and insult my parents. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a hack.

Vincent, so if one or more particular players are constantly showing these symptoms to multiple players they are fighting, does that mean that the person showing these symptoms is having issues with their network connection? It would seem to me, that if someone's connection was not fast enough for the game, and the lag put other players at a disadvantage, that there should be a system in place the detects these latency issues and prevents a player from entering events. Our clan consists of players in North America, South America, and Europe, all on different ISP's and we are all seeing the same thing from particular players. I personally have witnessed it both on my fiber optic internet connect (both wired and on wifi) as well as through my cellular provider on multiple devices. Either way, the same few people show the same symptoms all of the time.

As for Kamikaze, if it was intended that Kamikaze kill both friend and foe, then it is working as it should. If it was only intended to be used against enemies, it is not doing that. Please let us know how it's supposed to work. I could see it making sense either way, as users take time, hearts, and gems to participate in feud, and only get minimal points from SK. If the the other clan refuses to participate with more than a handful of people and do not keep someone in feud to protect the lead, it gives opposing clans the ability to catch up and make up for the glitches and "network issue" that are giving certain players an advantage.

Happy Friday all, hope you have a good weekend.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:11 am

What kind of nonsense? It is obvious that a kamikaze should not work like this. only you can think of such an excuse :shock:

Return to “Dungeon Legends”