Lets Re Work Balrog(please read and comment!)

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Teraxis

Lets Re Work Balrog(please read and comment!)

Postby Teraxis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 am

What if we re worked Balrog and instead made it a third event?

Ive suggested this idea before and each time i do it recieves positive feedback from players. Im hoping by putting it on the forums here we can show the developers this is something we would like to see.

So like I said Balrog as a third event. This would be a Clan Vs Clan Event. For four days the Balrog is available to be fought. Each time he is defeated he gets much stronger, not like the Troll event which can attain level 100 and is easily killed. Im talking level 10,000+ Balrog here potentially. You and your clan mates enter Balrogs room you work cooperatively to kill him. One player could focus on a Pdef Build with Ignier to tank ,one could use Int% and a healing pet like sage to help heal his allies, another player could use thay for his 2x damage and wear all damage gear.( We have all this cool gear and these awesome pets we never use because they are more PVE oriented.)

You go in do as much damage as possible, if you kill him he comes back stronger. If you dont he remains there and his health doesnt recover. So you can chip away at him if necessary. All the damage is recorded and at the end the clan with the most damage done to Balrog wins as a clan. Then stagger rewards for 2nd 3rd and so on.

I believe this would be an incredible addition to a already great game. Not everyone accels in certain aspects of PvP this is a chance for all dwarves to shine.

I dont care much about the rewards, codi can decide on that. I just think this would be a really cool addition to the game. A way to get more players and keep current ones entertained. Also a way for Codigames to make some more profit, clans will want to finish first and spend a lot of hearts and gems on hearts trying to increase their score.

This doesnt seem like a really difficult thing to implement. You already have the Balrog, use the same feud arena you use for him currently. 3-4 players can go into the room at a time. If more players try to enter at once then maybe they go to a second room with a different balrog to kill. Or maybe they have to wait for when the first room is available. Whatever is easier for you (Codigames). Track clans scores, make Balrog event available for the four days, make him re spawn over and over, dont cap his level at 100 make it endless instead so clans can really test themselves.

Well come on dwarves lets rise up and let Codigames know if this is something you want!

Speak up now and leave a comment.

Assassassin

Re: Lets Re Work Balrog(please read and comment!)

Postby Assassassin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 am

I agree, as I been leveling up n coming towards a stop I think this new event will at least give players a little more time to play instead or jst sitting around doing nothing because there isn’t anything better to do in DL after the PvP Event so if y’all could add this event the clans might be encouraged to be active allowing more action n excitement to the game!

4real

Postby 4real » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 am

I'm with Teraxis on this one, I think an additional clan event is badly needed to keep players interested and engaged in the game. There is already too many dead clans out there and maybe something like this might renew some interest and rather than feuding against only 1 clan you would be going against all clans. +1 Tera
4real

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 am

+1
+1
+1
Etc., neverending

Pancoast

Postby Pancoast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am

I like this idea. -Pancoast

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 am

I love it. +++111

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 pm

There are no plans to modify the Balrog event in the short time.

We are aware that this event is not as fun as it was, and we have some ideas to improve it, but none of them is final.

I have to say that your proposal is really interesting, but we would like to keep the Balrog event as an internal clan event, instead of creating a new clan vs clan event.

As usual, the team has the last word on this. I will make sure that they take a look to this proposal ;)

4real

Postby 4real » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:43 pm

if not the Bulrog as Teraxis suggested , then why not a coop type of event where teams could coop levels 1,2or 3 at possibly 3 different levels of hardness for each coop that would award more points per team for higher degrees of difficulty. Teammates could cooperate and get points for the degree of difficulty and speed of completion. It seems we already have the coops in place, you would only need to add higher degrees of strength for SK and his dominions. If someone were to die or not complete it , no points would be awarded. Just an idea!! 4real

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Good compromise maybe 4real, how about a co op4 that requires 4 maxed dwarves. Currently co3 can be solo'd by a player around 300k power with the right gear. Its a joke.

Maxed dwarves would obviously not need the gold. But how about double the other rewards. Instead of 2 mithril you could get 4-6 from co op4. Same with pet shards and orbs.

This would be a fun coop that requires teamwork, strong enemies, deadly traps, and a ridiculously strong boss.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 pm

+1 for a co-op 4 :D

Return to “Dungeon Legends”