[NEWS] Happy Chinese New Year! (Version 2.80)

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
4real

Re: [NEWS] Happy Chinese New Year! (Version 2.80)

Postby 4real » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Truthfully, I think your new changes with the increased values of the pets are killing the game! You've basically have taken any skill that was needed to win battles between players out of the game and made it all about the pets!! What the hell do we need dwarfs for , just make it a pet battle! How do you defend against a #6 storm user who will strike every 3 seconds when your defensive buffs only last a few seconds. The game has evolved into trying to get a #6 storm with light feet and just running from your opponent until storm does its work! THAT SURE SOUNDS LIKE A FUN BATTLE!!! I hope the next pet has some kind of lightning deflect on it because that is what is needed. Do we even need to talk about the new Ignier increased buffs which allow you to just stand there and allow your opponent to kill them selves! That sure takes a lot of skill! Maybe Iggy should get a lightning deflect also! I've been playing for close to 2 years and truthfully I'm strongly considering quitting the game and from talking to other players and checking out chat rooms , I know other players feel the same. Changing the subject, bring back the old feud! It was more fun killing 20 minions for a 1 point and trying to create a ghost glitch then it is now trying to kill an SK. What killed old feud was allowing teams to control the clock management and end feuds early. I hope other players weigh in before the game gets out of hand!
4real

Assassassin

Postby Assassassin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:58 pm

+1 4real
This game now suck, feud n PvP is in a total mess with ignier n storm. Also coop is in a mess too, how in the world do u think we can accumulate the gold need to do training with the the wall glitch being taken away? And training cost being so high. N now low level players will likely quit before long due to coop not workin like it used to n they don’t get enough gold to train so tyvm for killing the game with the recent update.
Sry if I’m being arrogant bt im jst telling u my honest opinions(or truth abt the game now) Vincent,

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 pm

+1 4Real
I am also considering quitting. If the training stats don’t increase soon, I’m useless. I can’t even help new recruits get gold now. I am hopeful they will fix these problems. I am hopeful of the new pet.

Ethelwalder

Postby Ethelwalder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:36 pm

+1 4Real

A 6* Storm discharges every 3 secs with the only possible defense being Invulnerability which even at L10 takes 9 secs to cool down. So if your idea of a PVP is for a player to win by never hitting an opponent then Job Well Done! Next you will be telling me that the Storm multiple of 1.5 is only applied to a max of 24k strength and that using potions to “overcap” has no benefit or is that 1.5 being inaccurately displayed.

You say you are gamers yourselves, I just wonder when was the last time you actually played this one outside of a test environment and amongst yourselves? How about a pet with a Faraday Cage or Insulating Boots as a special attribute? Maybe that will help

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm

:lol:

Lol Ethel.

+1 for farraday cage affix. Forget the new pets Storm reigns supreme.

Overcapping does work in feud its obvious. Developer's are clueless how their own game works. They couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag in a PvP Event.

So many bugs its insane. Ive been playing less and less.

Ethelwalder

Postby Ethelwalder » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi Terax, Not sure I agree with forgetting the new pets. We just haven’t found out what their glitches are. Remember Trylin the Mana Sucker? So many pets have had so many glitches, who knows what the latest ”Codi Feature” ( nicer words than bug) will be. Guess we find out after getting them to *6 too and seeing what ridiculous impact and bias they have on the game

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:59 pm

:lol:
+1 Teraxis
+1Ethelwalder
(Thought about to give just a single +1 but wouldn't be fair if you both have to share it, thx for the sarcasm posts :D )

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 am

Can you give us a little more info on the pets such as how much damage is done by electric attack fro huo? So far they are nice and it’s fun to play with them. We just need more information on them.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am

https://youtu.be/l0ctzZFlOik

Hey Vicent is Ignier broke? Or do I need a new sink?

Lets fix this!

Ethelwalder

Postby Ethelwalder » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:50 am

Interesting link Terax. Is this only in feud? I only ask as I was running a 6* Igniier in the last PVP event and certainly didn’t see it working like that. Maybe it was a connection issue ;)

Return to “Dungeon Legends”