Why is my account blocked?

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
User avatar
vicent
Site Admin
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby vicent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm

karbingerxl wrote:The reasons for getting banned were published in March 2017, so later than the bug appeared and were „used“. So I don’t understand why players were punished with a bann for „using a bug“, which appeared much earlier than the rules were published.


We were aware of this bug. Some of you reported it, and the team fixed it.

When that bug happened, we did not ban players because the rules to be banned not where very clear for players, and players did not abuse. Most of them reported it, as I said.

However, the system has banned some players recently due to this because players are overcapping the items AGAIN.

The system has detected modified items from last events, modified in the last three months, and some of them have been modified more than 50 times. I can understand that 1, 2, maybe 10 times, is fair play, but some of the mystical items that triggered the ban system have more than 100 improvements. Furthermore, there are players with 5, 10 or even 20 modified items.

Temnota
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby Temnota » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:08 pm

4real wrote: Anyone with a number 6 storm is almost impossible to beat regardless of what you have equipped in your inventory.

It's easy to defeat someone with a 6 * storm, is not it, nivre? ;-) :-D :lol:

Brokkrdr
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby Brokkrdr » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:37 pm

vicent wrote:
karbingerxl wrote:The reasons for getting banned were published in March 2017, so later than the bug appeared and were „used“. So I don’t understand why players were punished with a bann for „using a bug“, which appeared much earlier than the rules were published.


We were aware of this bug. Some of you reported it, and the team fixed it.

When that bug happened, we did not ban players because the rules to be banned not where very clear for players, and players did not abuse. Most of them reported it, as I said.

However, the system has banned some players recently due to this because players are overcapping the items AGAIN.

The system has detected modified items from last events, modified in the last three months, and some of them have been modified more than 50 times. I can understand that 1, 2, maybe 10 times, is fair play, but some of the mystical items that triggered the ban system have more than 100 improvements. Furthermore, there are players with 5, 10 or even 20 modified items.


See? So good are the devs in fixing bugs and checking their programmend/fixed game elements :roll: Trust us old players, CODIGAMES is one of the incompetents game publisher for mobile games. The posts in the forum for your other games say the same. Change that root problem(the team) and make DL to one of the best PvP based games....or close it...in this way as the last 2 years you're fooling the players and yourself. :lol:

nivre
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby nivre » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:45 pm

vicent wrote:
karbingerxl wrote:The reasons for getting banned were published in March 2017, so later than the bug appeared and were „used“. So I don’t understand why players were punished with a bann for „using a bug“, which appeared much earlier than the rules were published.


We were aware of this bug. Some of you reported it, and the team fixed it.

When that bug happened, we did not ban players because the rules to be banned not where very clear for players, and players did not abuse. Most of them reported it, as I said.

However, the system has banned some players recently due to this because players are overcapping the items AGAIN.

The system has detected modified items from last events, modified in the last three months, and some of them have been modified more than 50 times. I can understand that 1, 2, maybe 10 times, is fair play, but some of the mystical items that triggered the ban system have more than 100 improvements. Furthermore, there are players with 5, 10 or even 20 modified items.



Vicent, I can only speak for myself now, because i do not know the situation of the other players.
As i said before i have three overcapping gear and i updated them a year ago. After I've never tried to update my gear.

Anyway i don't understand. You sey you already knew this bug and solved it. So how it is possible that some players have still used it? Did you before fixed this bug or not?

This thing seems a scam to ban the players at your convenience.
What's next? Your great system will go to ban players that accidentally used overcapping potions? How will you know if it is used intenationally or accidentally?
The game is broken dear Codigames and yours rules are not clear. So before banning players as you like try first to fixed this game properly.

Vicent, the game support does not respond. Can you tell us if our account will be banned forever or just temporarity? Thanks


@karbingerxl good point man. I fully agree your post but Codigames does not care. They think to fixed the problems of this game banning people a random. Great idea.


Temnota wrote:
4real wrote: Anyone with a number 6 storm is almost impossible to beat regardless of what you have equipped in your inventory.

It's easy to defeat someone with a 6 * storm, is not it, nivre? ;-) :-D :lol:


Lol Temnota, you little devil. You kicked my ass everytime :evil: :)
My storm is useless against you. You will missed it :cry: :cry: :mrgreen:

4real
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby 4real » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:06 am

Vincent, I can only speak for myself since I do not know everyone elses situation. I had 5 items out of a possible 64 items in my inventory that were overcapped. Out of those 5 items, 2 of those were overcapped during that first bug that occurred and I do not think that these were even mysticals. Only 3 of those items were overcapped during the last bug and out of those 3 probably only 1 did I use regularly. What I don't understand is if this bug was fixed then why did it happen again and why weren't the players warned the first time. I admit that I made a mistake in not reporting this the second time but does Codigames take any responsibility for allowing this bug to keep reoccurring and putting players in a position to be banned. I will gladly get rid of these items because I do not feel I need them to do well. Why not just remove all the overcapped items from the players who have them and allow these players to be reinstated and if it happens again then give them a permanent ban! I'm pretty sure most players would think twice before doing this again!
4real

AlitoElTren
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby AlitoElTren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 am

I dont know how many of you defend something wrong.
The game is better when codi fix the bugs.
The game us better if play fair.
I play for one year and i dont use bug of lifes to get top 20 in events.
I dont use bug of gems to get my pets high. I dont use a bug to get better my pieces of armors.
I play without bugs or cheats sometimes i won and other i loose.
You dont need use bugs report and dont use cheats.
Vincent tell something if you use a bug few times it doesnt matter but the bann was for several times.
Play fair is easy just do the rigth thing.
Nivre and 4real sorry for both of you re good player but how long you take advantage over others? It that fair ?
I think maybe codigames need change the punishments maybe erase the equipment and down some levels.
But maybe the easy way is banned. But im sure of something if you play fair you never gonna be banned.

AlitoElTren
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby AlitoElTren » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 am

Vincent i put something in spanish Forum i dont recieve answer please check.

4real
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby 4real » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Wether I get my account back doesn't really matter to me at this point. I will move on to another game, maybe one with not so many bugs. There is only one point that I would like to make and that is that with all the bugs in this game there are no NON-CHEATERS. Even you AlitoEltren! You say you have been playing for over a year and have never taken advantage of a bug? I find that very hard to believe! When you were training your stats did your countdown timer never reset back to 10 as you were using them! That bug has existed as far back as I can remember and still exist today. So if that happened to you then you are a cheater my friend. Now do I think you deserve to be banned for that? Absolutely not! Codigames you dangle these bugs before us and then you expect us not to use them? For the most part most of us players try to play fair and if these bugs didn't exist we would do just that. Unfortunately how do you know it's a bug until you take advantage of it? Players that use external programs to get ahead should be permanently banned in my opinion. Players that use the bugs in the game to get ahead should get a temporary ban and have the advantage taken away. Do you not take some responsibility Codigames for these players being banned? If these bugs didn't exist then players couldn't take advantage of them! As players we grind sometimes for years to try and make are characters as competitive as possible so yes if a bug comes along that might make our grind a little easier then I don't blame those who would take advantage. Players that take advantage of a bug to gain 6000 hearts should probably be banned for a longer period then the player who only uses the bug to gain 10 hearts! But in my mind both players our cheaters so why should one get a permanent ban and the other just gets to keep playing like they did nothing wrong! Where do you draw the line to what is excessive cheating? I realize that this is solely the decision of your team, but maybe you can see why this is confusing to us players! Maybe it should be like football or what we hear in the states call soccer. A yellow card is a warning but the second yellow card is equivalent to a red card which results in ejection of that player! I'm sure Codigames you can relate to my analogy since you are based in Spain and have a very good soccer team! In the USA where baseball is well known then it would be equivalent to 3 strikes and your out. My point being that players given a second chance are less likely to take advantage of these bugs again! 4real

Castro13
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby Castro13 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:39 pm

I do not understand what the administrator of this forum says.
On the other hand I'm sorry for the people who lost their account, codi have to be fair and ban all cheaters....
but if those who make the improvements of a piece of mystical armor more than 10 times, example +1 or 20, those who play like this are invincible..... and not being banned. as they say in my language that more crazy things.
codigames you have to do everything equally. that is not fair.
and codigames the errors of the game are your fault. it is true that they are improving but there are still a lot of errors.

Leobin
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Why is my account blocked?

Postby Leobin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 am

I'm glad to see that people are finally talking about this..

I quit this game approximately 8-9 months ago mainly because the bugs and glitches just became too much. I spent way too much money on this game for it to become the joke it currently is.

The problem is that no one listens. We've given so many suggestions and reported so many bugs, but it takes months for bugs to be fixed and you might as well forget about the suggestions. We ask for things to be fixed, fine tuned, or finished (dungeons ring a bell?), but we're given reskinned gear, slightly modified dungeons and pets. Pretty much anything for a cash grab or to distract us from the real issues.

I left this game for Lineage II and it was amazing to play a game where we got new content constantly and no game breaking bugs. Furthermore, it was awesome to have developers that don't blame the players. Vicent, take some responsibility.. Certain people should be banned, obviously, but if you actually listened and fixed your game instead of worrying about the next reskinned set of gear then veterans like myself might still be around..
Image


Return to “Dungeon Legends”