Special pet offers

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Pacstar310

Special pet offers

Postby Pacstar310 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Just a quick question I had, let’s say for an example I have wukong 3* and I have a special offer for wu 4* guaranteed. If I buy it my wu automatically turns into 4* and still get fragments on the side for the amount it would cost from 1* to 4* ? Or Does it just upgrades wu for you and no additional fragments?

AlitoElTren

Re: Special pet offers

Postby AlitoElTren » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 am

Hi bro if you get a pack you up your pet one star and you still havent your pieces of pets for example in this moment if you had 34 fragments you up grade one star and the 34 fragments.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 am

you will receive fragments (as much as it takes to improve on a 4 star). automatically it does not raise the level of stars, will be necessary to press the button. your fragments that you had - will be with you.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:35 am

Pacstar310 wrote:Just a quick question I had, let’s say for an example I have wukong 3* and I have a special offer for wu 4* guaranteed. If I buy it my wu automatically turns into 4* and still get fragments on the side for the amount it would cost from 1* to 4* ? Or Does it just upgrades wu for you and no additional fragments?

In this case, the special offers gives you enough fragments to upgrade your pet from 3* to 4*.

If you have your pet with 1*, you won't see a special offer to upgrade it to 4*. That offer does not exist. If you have a 1* pet, you might see a special offer to upgrade it to 2*.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”