[NEWS] Version 3.10 is here!

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
vicent
Site Admin

[NEWS] Version 3.10 is here!

Postby vicent » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:27 am

Hi there!

New update available! Version 3.10 is already avaialble for Android players, and it will be available for iOS users within this week.

This new version includes three new weapon skills:
  • Drilling
    Increases armor penetration. This skill is stackable, so the more items with this effect you equip, the more armor penetration you have.
  • Extended View
    When attacking, it damages an enemy that is within the range of attack from the enemy's position.
    This special skill is stackable. If you equip two items with this effect, each attack will damages two extra enemies.
  • Last Breath
    Prevents you from dying if you lose all your health points. It makes you invulnerable for 2s. Can be used every 50s.

You will be able to get new items with this special skills in the next PVE events.

There is also a new option to obtain x2 experience. When you finish a level, you can watch an ad to double the experience earned.

As usual, this new version includes dozens of optimizations for several devices.

Yes, I know, I know “What about all the bugs we have reported?”. Almost all the bugs reported are related to clan feuds, but they are hard to reproduce. This new version collects some extra information about clan feuds that will help our team to detect these issues.

Brokkrdr

Re: [NEWS] Version 3.10 is here!

Postby Brokkrdr » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Lol...why is there a video button at the end screen of finished dungeon before we open a chest?
And...can you share some details which kind of new bugs we have to expect with this new weapon skills?
Cause everybody knows: no new elements without problems!
Like still existing huo gou bug when using charge against a user of this pet...
Oh wait, its true that its hard to reproduce feud bugs! Especially when the team is not listen to detailed explainings of their customers. Example: 2nd, 3rd, 4th room doesn't give points for killing kings (ok sometimes the first king is giving one single point but thats it than)

So dear DL community, lets pray that the team hadn't messed up their skill ideas like last time with terracotta army :lol:

AlitoElTren

Postby AlitoElTren » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Hello Vincent well i hope this better version of the game came with less bugs.
Is nice to know about the new bonus .
Please read the spanish forum.
Good job.

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Will he levels and training stats increase?

Chechula

Postby Chechula » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:45 am

Hola Vincent, pregunto. Porque no incluyen está información a la comunidad hispanohablante del foro? Gracias :mrgreen:

AlitoElTren

Postby AlitoElTren » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 pm

hey vincent why the spanish comunity is forget for you go and see what we wrote.

Kaltensteele

Postby Kaltensteele » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 am

Hello, I am a new player and would like some assistance with the stat training. I understand the process to be, opening the menu then click either the gold or potion icon for the corresponding stat you wish to increase. However when I click on the gold icon it makes a sound but does nothing else. When I click on the potion, a timer open stating “processing purchase” and never stops unless I restart the game. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

miriam

Postby miriam » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:09 am

Kaltensteele wrote:Hello, I am a new player and would like some assistance with the stat training. I understand the process to be, opening the menu then click either the gold or potion icon for the corresponding stat you wish to increase. However when I click on the gold icon it makes a sound but does nothing else. When I click on the potion, a timer open stating “processing purchase” and never stops unless I restart the game. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please, send an email to our support team (support@codigames.com), with all the info. They will help you with this issues.

Best

Return to “Dungeon Legends”