New Ideas? Give Your Opinion!

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Teraxis

Re: New Ideas? Give Your Opinion!

Postby Teraxis » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:28 am

Thanks for the update vicent! I'm eagerly awaiting what you guys have in store for us.

pedropenduko128

Postby pedropenduko128 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:17 am

Pls make arena search for opponent quickly as a newbie i found it boring waiting for 5min before u can found opponent its a time battery wasting and can u change my server in china? If u can do so i really appreciate it..thanks and more power..

crabz

Postby crabz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:22 pm

can't wait.

Trippa

Postby Trippa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:56 am

So?
Its been a few weeks and we all wait patiently.
When are we getting some info on whats to come?

Trippa

Postby Trippa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Chat during fued would be good. Maybe both chats and being able to see friends list.

Lyven

Postby Lyven » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:09 am

I have a few ideas, but first, this.
1: A way to disable random invites and suggestions to equip newly found equipment with high power
The random invites are just annoying and i tend to accidentally equip equiment i dont wanna equip in the middle of a battle, which usually ruins my battling style (My equipment are usually mana regen, and swapping that out causes my mana to deplete fast). This though is more of a personal suggestion, so eh.

2: Set bonuses
I know that equipment have prefixes like "Bloody boots" and "Lifereaper hammer". Why not let them have skill sets. For example, Equipping a full set all having the same or similar prefixes will grant a certain bonuses (or debuffs). Something like equipping a full set having the prefixes of "broken" and "cracked" will give you a -10% in total physical and defence damage, or having a full set of death based prefixes like "executioner" or "bloody" will give 10% damage. Something like that. Heck, even dungeon sets should have some sort of bonus when all are equipped. So yeah, set bonuses

3: More layouts and map interaction
Title says it all. More layouts, especially in pvp and coop. Also more map interaction, like jumping off ledges or pressing levers and such. This is more for the single campain dungeon levels though.

4: Weapon varieties
Title says it all. More weapon types. In basic RPGs there are usually three types, Melee, ranged, and magic, so we'l1 go from there. Im my idea were to be implimented, certain stats would also come into play to increase magic damage,
What we currently have is the melee type. Axes, hammers and swords. Strength alone, plus 25% of total strength would affect auto damage. Melee based skills have a 10% increase damage if such weapons are used.
Ranged weapons are usually bows, crossbows, and guns. Strength and 10% of total dexterity will affect auto damage. The "range" also affects damage. The further the target, the higher the damage, up to a maximum of 30% damage boost. Ranged based skills have a 10% increased damage if such a weapon is used (though i think the only ranged skill in existance is currently the throw axe skill. Speaking of which, we need more ranged damaging skills haha)
Magic based weapons are wands and staves. Strength and 10% of total intelligence affect auto damage. Buff based skills have lesser negative percentage and positive effects increase in percentage as well as time duration. Healing spells are also more effective and all skills have 2% mana discount.
All this is just my own vision of how this will play out. Lets worry about balancing and stuff only if this idea actually gets in the game :P
We can also have equipment sets for each weapon, but this idea is already too lengthy. Maybe a discussion for another day.

Well thats pretty much it. I still have some idea, but until i play this game more, i cant really say that. Ive only been playing this game for 4 days so far :P
Anyways, yeah.

SENDER9K

Postby SENDER9K » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Maybe more variety to items? Oh, found a dungeon blade, oh found a hellfire sword, why have specific names if the stats aren't even consistent ( yes vary values, but stick to core stats)

MaxZekemus

Postby MaxZekemus » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:38 am

this may be a bad idea but it needs to be addressed.

PVP... even in boxing matches there are weight category. divide it atleast into 3 groups. power wise. someone with 10k power should not be matched with someone with 90k power. that is just wrong. lol

Kungt

Postby Kungt » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi. Clear ranking of inactive clans. To be able to choose between carrying a weapon and a shield or two weapons a greeting. Thanks

toteumerlin

Postby toteumerlin » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 am

I want the mistical gear to be sold on diamonds !!

Return to “Dungeon Legends”