Zazz

Re: New Ideas? Give Your Opinion!

Postby Zazz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Apo a bigg +1
Greetings Zanzibar * hides back into the shadows *

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:26 pm

How about a good update with increased training stats to 26000 for an awesome 2018 year.

iifabianoii

Postby iifabianoii » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 pm

[idea] pve + trade

We have an event every week, and it is always divided into positions who will receive the part of the armor, but I think the game is very easy and very simple and nauseating. because of this I thought the following idea.

The events in the pve give only one part of the set to the certain separation of each placement, and create a store so that players can sell their items per diamond. so the pve has more utility for all players and the store will be even busier, and for sure many people will buy more and more diamond.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:39 pm

How about a "recycling function" for the blacksmith? I think many players have enough old and upgraded gear which they don't use anymore...if we can give that to the blacksmith for recovering a part of the mithril what is on the upgrades, like 10%-20%...this would be another option to use a small part of the hundreds of millions gold what some old players have. Please think about and what that means for the nature if we can recycle our waste :D

DreyWrast

Postby DreyWrast » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:44 pm

So I was looking before I posted and didn't see anything I thought related. However, I have seen alot of posts on the forums about people wanting the ability to be able to change their name or even delete the whole account and start over. I am one of those people, I feel that I messed up certain points in the game and now I have to spam the game just to be able to fix it in a month. Seeing how I have only played for two days I'd like to just start over.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”