[GUIDE] All About Events!

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Teraxis

[GUIDE] All About Events!

Postby Teraxis » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 pm

This is a guide about events to help new players understand how they work. Hopefully this will help answer a lot of common questions most beginners have.

Currently there is one event every weekend. A Troll Event. This event usually starts anywhere between 8am-11am EST on Thursday and end Sunday at 4am EST. There is a multiplier item available every event(a multiplier item is a piece of equipment that when worn, it will double your score every battle in the event as long as it is equipped.) These multiplier items are found in the store. They come in a mystery crate(chest of fortune)that costs 70 gems per chest. This chest in addition to the multiplier item can give old mystics from prior events, legendary items, epic items, hearts, talismans, gems, potions. There is no exact number of chests needed to guarantee the item, it can be found on the very first try and only cost you 70 gems or you could spend thousands of gems and still not recieve it.

There are "bolts" in every event. These are chests that can help strengthen your dwarf or help you progress in the event. They offer all kinds of rewards, such as hearts, talismans, potions, gold, pet shards. There is 101 bolts offered. They come very quickly at first but when you progress further it starts to take a lot more wins to advance to the next level bolt.

Troll Event: There are two types of events. In the troll event players will join together and try to defeat mighty trolls. You will need to click on the event tab then click fight and you will be taken to an arena there will be a troll inside(hopefully) and probably other players to help you defeat him. Sometimes there will be 4+ players inside but there can also be none. The objective of this event is to beat this troll as many times as possible. There will be times when it takes awhile for your troll to appear or sometimes you won't be able to attack the troll. Be patient sometimes you have to wait for another player to kill their troll before you get credit. To place highly in this event you will be killing this troll tons of times. As you kill him he starts to level up eventually reaching level 100 and becoming quite powerful. This event is fairly friendly to newer players, meaning it can be done successfully at lower levels and by weaker dwarves but these trolls can still kill you if you arent strong enough. If this event becomes too difficult I would suggest you go do dungeons or train to get stronger.

PVP Event: This event has been removed from its weekly rotation and is seemingly now a bi weekly 2 day event that now offers a ring as a multiplier item and pet shards for rewards instead of mystics. In this event you will be facing off against other players head to head in a battle to the death. You will go to the event tab then click fight this will take you inside the arena and put you up against one other player. You will need to battle it out until one player is left standing, as the event states "Only the strong survive!" This event will be very difficult for new or weaker players because your opponents are totally random, you could face off against a level 10 or a level 100 that can easily defeat a newer player. But as with all other facets of the game level is not everything. Some low level players can be much stronger than higher ones. This is a game about stats the player with much higher stats will win almost every time. If this event is too challenging stay out and work on becoming stronger for maybe the next pvp event. Just like the other event the more you do it the more points you get. If you are strong enough or lucky enough to defeat the majority of your opponents you can succeed and place highly in this event.

Rewards: There are five reward tiers each offering great prizes they are as follows.

Tier 5: Rank 990-201 wins 20 gems.

Tier 4: Rank 200-101 wins 1 mystical item or 10 pet shards and 120 gems.

Tier 3: Rank 100-51 wins 2 mystical items or 25 pet shards and 170 gems.

Tier 2: Rank 50-21 wins 3 mystical items or 50 pet shards and 240 gems.

Tier 1: Rank 20-1 wins 4 mystical items or 150 pet shards and 310 gems.

Any questions, comments, additions, or things I left out feel free to leave them here.

-Teraxis
Last edited by Teraxis on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trippa

Re: All About Events!

Postby Trippa » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Nice write up terax.
The only thing i disagree with is that the pvp event is worth doing for new players. Even if you lose every fight you will still accumulate progression bolts which can earn gems and potions. Also it doesnt take many wins to get top 990 which is also good for the extra 20 gems.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Agreed Trippa it is worth doing. Only a couple wins will get you inside 990. I didnt mean for it to sound like not to try at all. But if you find it frustrating or you hit a wall you cant move past. It may be better to just train and grind some dungeons until you get a bit stronger.

StylBy

Postby StylBy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

A tutorial on how to earn points for war every day would be better. But it's something.
With Dungeon Legends you can lose money or win it. :ugeek:

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks Styl, I may add another guide on stats, then another on clan feuds if people are interested.

*Саша*

Re: [GUIDE] All About Events!

Postby *Саша* » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi,
Please, Tell us about the effect of bonuses. From that comes the damage and what protection from different bonuses on clothes.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Hey Cawa, I made a new guide that covers stats, pets, special effects etc. check that one out if that was what you were looking for.

*Саша*

Postby *Саша* » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:54 pm

I wonder the effect of such bonuses as a poison, freeze, burn, fury ... Is there any information about the damage and protection from them ??

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:51 am

Cawa this guide is only about events check out the other guide I made yesterday. I listed all the special effects Poison freeze etc.

SENDER9K

Postby SENDER9K » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 pm

The New double gem reward event on dailies 26-27 October 2016.

Is it included in the Mission Reward that the reward is 20 gems for completing 5/5 daily missions with each mission being worth 1-2 gems individually or does the doubling happen based on the displayed reward 20x2=40 gem reward over this period?

I think my daily reward before was 10 so I don't know if it increased when my level did or if it is showing the bonus in the Mission tab.

Basically I thought people in chat were talking about a glitch which turned out to be an event, I want to be sure I got the double rewards. was it on each mission or only for completing 5?

Return to “Dungeon Legends”