[FAQ] Questions about the new version

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
The KAN

Re: [FAQ] Questions about the new version

Postby The KAN » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:47 am

Have an issue with keys being deducted and then not being able to find a coop game

Wouldn't it be better to deduct the keys when we enter and actually press start?

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

The KAN wrote:Have an issue with keys being deducted and then not being able to find a coop game

Wouldn't it be better to deduct the keys when we enter and actually press start?

I am not sure if it is possible to change the way the keys are deducted, so I have shared this suggestion with the team.

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 pm

+1 NRG.
So as I count it you have:
1. Fixed the Asian issue
2. Added new content to increase challenges.
3. Reduced the effects of my skills.
4. Removed access to half my skills without providing more passive skills.
5. Made improvement of my skill dependant on some unobtainable material.
6. Blocked access to gear in game.
7. Blocked access to stats in game.
8. Either you have invalidated my gear effect or not repaired the no effect glitch. And I can't reequip it due to block from inventory.
9. Wasted my time, leveling up a blacksmith, that cannot work without some other type of unobtanium.
10. Wasted my time learning to use skills, gear, and abilities, that either are not there or don't work anymore.

I am aware that for new challenges, things may have to change. But when In a game the rules change, it should be detailed and clear what the changes should be. I feel like you have suddenly reversed the directions you drive on highway, while I am on the highway driving at speed.

Overall, I think some of this may benefit codigames, but I fail to see positive benefits for me at this time. I love this game and all the people in it, I would really like to continue playing, but I am struggling with it.
Thank you for your consideration,
Bamiambam

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 pm

It tried some dungeon runs and random feud against minions.

Most times my power is ok and i can one shot minions. But sometimes i need to hit 10-15 autoattacks a minion that would normally die in one shot. The only way to fix it is quit dungeon or feud and rejoin. This is a bug and force people to waste hearts.

curiouso9

Postby curiouso9 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi Vincent

24 hours almost up, where the level 110 cap update? :cry: cant wait!

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 pm

How i can pick up loot gear in feud when my inventory is full ???

I cant see inventory and maybe its full when a Hellfire sword drops. How i pick it up ???

THX

curiouso9

Postby curiouso9 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm

please enable inventory access in dungeon, and coop
and please DONT enable inventory access in ARENA / PVP as what i believe they keep changing weapon in fight just to make glitch of it. :roll:

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 pm

curiouso9 wrote:Hi Vincent

24 hours almost up, where the level 110 cap update? :cry: cant wait!

Hi!

I can confirm that level 110 is live NOW :)

thesikaleon wrote:How i can pick up loot gear in feud when my inventory is full ???

I cant see inventory and maybe its full when a Hellfire sword drops. How i pick it up ???

THX

curiouso9 wrote:please enable inventory access in dungeon, and coop
and please DONT enable inventory access in ARENA / PVP as what i believe they keep changing weapon in fight just to make glitch of it. :roll:

As you have noticed, it is not possible now to change your items during the feud, arena, or co-op. But the inventory is still available in the dungeons.

The team has removed this option because:
- We have noticed a lot of players changed their items during the first seconds of the arena or in the feud, when a player from the rival clan join the room. This has caused some players sold mystical, and legendary items by mistake.
- We think the arenas, and feuds will be better if you can enter there, and just worry about your strategy agains the other player, and not about what items your rival wears.

Burf321

Postby Burf321 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:29 pm

We think the arenas, and feuds will be better if you can enter there, and just worry about your strategy agains the other player, and not about what items your rival wears.

But a lot of strategies are based on what your opponents are wearing, how many opponents you're facing, etc.

Not to mention, if I'm in feud for a while collecting loot, I tend to sell the loot while I'm in there to save space/time when I'm out. If someone accidentally deletes their gear, that's on them. I've done it myself. I deleted a pair of mystical event boots and I was told they couldn't be restored.

Couldn't you apply a "warning" or confirmation on Legendary/Mystical items when selling and/or deleting them?

Players swap gear at the beginning of arena matches because the gear effects will not work without taking it off and putting it back on. This may have been resolved, but I know a lot of players did this with the Blind blind fighter and the last event shield with wild rage.

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Burf321 wrote:
We think the arenas, and feuds will be better if you can enter there, and just worry about your strategy agains the other player, and not about what items your rival wears.

Not to mention, if I'm in feud for a while collecting loot, I tend to sell the loot while I'm in there to save space/time when I'm out. If someone accidentally deletes their gear, that's on them. I've done it myself. I deleted a pair of mystical event boots and I was told they couldn't be restored.

Couldn't you apply a "warning" or confirmation on Legendary/Mystical items when selling and/or deleting them?

Players swap gear at the beginning of arena matches because the gear effects will not work without taking it off and putting it back on. This may have been resolved, but I know a lot of players did this with the Blind blind fighter and the last event shield with wild rage.

+1

i dont care to change gear during fight. Actually this is a good move from your side. But problem is selling gear so we will be able to collect all loot from the ground.

You can make impossible to switch gear but allow us to sell gear.

Sometimes i am in feud for 70 minutes killing minions lvl 2000+. I need the loot to sell for gold and of course i dont want to miss a Hellfire with special ability.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”