[FAQ] Questions about the new version

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Bamiambam

Re: [FAQ] Questions about the new version

Postby Bamiambam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello,
I read your reply, in regard to accessing inventory. I find your answer to be, let's just say less than complete, to be polite. If that was the reason, just remove sell all button or allow people to disable or enable that option.

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 pm

I would like to make to make 1 more point and a question.
The ability to change and adapt your gear is strategy is the point. In real life it would be a good strategy to wear armor vs an armed opponent, but if he is in the water it would be a good strategy to take the armor off to attack.
Question: why have you removed access to the secondary skill bar? I am befuddled.
Thank you

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 am

Please increase the chance more. I have run 55 times and have gotten 4 orbs. REALLY. This is not fair.

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

I have a complaint about being able to change gear.
When you get challenged or are invited to coop, you are not able to change gear for the situation without losing the challenge or invite. Have you considered this aspect of the recent change? Because imo it negates your strategy explanation, if you are unable to pick the gear to wear.

PraoA

Postby PraoA » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:30 am

Wtf happen with my purchase ?
I can not get my gems ??
One days have passed ???
FIX IT

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 am

PraoA wrote:Wtf happen with my purchase ?
I can not get my gems ??
One days have passed ???
FIX IT

For game support, contact our Support team: http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

They can help you with your purchase.

Zazz

Postby Zazz » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Maybe thise isent the post to reply . But i tried to make a post about the hearts where did they go. U guys removed them or utsba glitch please explain
Greetings Zanzibar * hides back into the shadows *

Ethelwalder

Postby Ethelwalder » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Thank you for taking away the ability to swap gear in fued, arena and PVP event. It is such a weight off my mind to know that these modes are now a pure lottery with little or nothing to do other than hope you have the correct setup irrespective of opponent and opponent set up and pet. Now all I have to do is hope I have guessed a correct setup, just go toe to toe and see what the cards deal.Why you have deskilled these game modes remains a mystery and one can only assume it is because you are unable to stop the stats stacking with constant gear swaps.

I would really like to understand how this improves the quality and skill of game play, especially when gear selection is now so dependent on the pet selection of the opposition. If anything we need increased ability to react, respond and modify tactics within these modes not have them curtailed. Put this function back ( assuming you can resolve the stats stacking option) and even extend to allow swapping of pets during gameplay too.

In the meantime, I have put all my chips on Black. Spin that wheel!

Ardac

Postby Ardac » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:41 pm

You need to add a "are you sure" option when purchasing items with your gems. I accidently pressed the option to purchase Keys using gems. When I pressed on the side of the game to exit the window it just said that I purchased 100 keys using 80 gems. WHAT? Not what I wanted. I find that having 6 keys that regenerate is more than adequate, however now that I says that you'll probable change it so we'll have fewer keys or they'll take longer to regenerate. Please add an option that you have to confirm your gem purchase.

When are you going to upgrade the Explorer to bring back better gear; why not allow him to find mystical once he is upgraded to a certain level?

It use to be that if you wanted to upgrade an item you had to work harder and play more to upgrade your BS. So we all played a lot to be able to upgrade our BS. To upgrade a legendary item your BS had to be 100 so with the new mystical items your BS surly had to increase greatly right...nope. Now to upgrade legendary your BS needs only be 50 and mystical is a pitiful 60. Is this so your pay to play players will continue to pay as oppose to working for something and then give up? I understand that those that pay help keep a game going and help to pay for what will hopefully be better improvements to a game. But I played long long hours to get my BS well over 100 all for nothing. I'm beginning to think that BS no longer stands for Black Smith but for something else.

SirJeepee

Postby SirJeepee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:39 am

Hello,
Some concern met in the parts of war of clans.
- " Happy hour" never functioned under about ten tests of my share (20 run...)
- " Evenement" finishes as soon as the first player carries out a run.
- At the time of a run carried out by several players, bad distribution of the statistics of bottles.
Bye

Return to “Dungeon Legends”