[IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
vicent
Site Admin

[IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Postby vicent » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 am

Hi,

As you know, we are always working to improve the game, and, more important, the game experience. One of the most important things for us is detect those players that are using external programs or non-authorized version of the game.

We have been blocking the access to the game to those players that are using external programs or game versions downloaded outside Google Play or the App Store.

We are going one step forward, and we would like to be clear on the reasons that may cause the system (or a moderator) block your account.

Reasons for ban:
  • Using a non-authorized version of the game.
  • Using external programs to modify the game and/or the savegame.
  • Taking advantage of a game bug.
  • Using bots.
  • Using the chat for post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.

This list may be changed at our sole discretion. If that happens, we will update the list.

If your account is banned it will not be possible to recover it. The decision will be final.

This decision is made by the game’s team, with the help of the support team, and the information the anti-cheat system provides.

If you think there are some players that should be banned, feel free to contact our support team. However, do not expect the team to immediately ban them. They will investigate the report, and take the appropriate measures against those players if they prove there is some reason to ban that player.

I would like to add that we are very aware of those players that have already used bugs in the game. I am not giving names, but next time we detect those players are taking advantage of a bug, their accounts will be permanently blocked.

Leobin

Re: [IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Postby Leobin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:32 am

Removing the bugs seems like a better idea as opposed to "we know the bug is there, but don't use it". As far as everything else goes, thanks for making it clear.
Last edited by Leobin on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SirJeepee

Postby SirJeepee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:50 am

I never cheated and already invested on this software.
Which is the reason to have lost 600 lives.

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 am

taking advantage of a game bug? Could you list the game bugs? Is it a glitch, a bug, or just the way it works? If you don't fix them, I think you should list them, so there is no codifusion.

SirJeepee

Postby SirJeepee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you for the answer,
Following a connection, without particular event, my meter of lives was seen cut down by about 600 lives. Sauns other problems.
I am not the only player concerned.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:27 pm

SirJeepee wrote:Thank you for the answer,
Following a connection, without particular event, my meter of lives was seen cut down by about 600 lives. Sauns other problems.
I am not the only player concerned.

Hi,

If the game has removed some lifes from your account is because the system detected you have taken advange of a game bug in the co-op mode that allowed players to obtain infinite lifes.

Since the reasons to be banned were not published when this bug appeared, we are not blocking those accounts, but all extra lifes gained using that bug have been removed, and all those accounts are now being monitored by the system.

If you feel this is a mistake, please contact out suppor team: http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

Burf321

Postby Burf321 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Thanks for keeping everyone informed, Vince.

To avoid taking advantage of glitches and holes in the game (Co-op glitch as you mentioned), you could implement a reward system for players reporting this.

Like Google and other major companies, they reward people for reporting problems they find in their systems. Yes, we all know the scepter is broken and I'm sure it's only been reported a couple of times... but for major issues and "game changers," you could reward players with gems, for example.

I think this would encourage players to report problems to the developers, rather taking advantage of the glitches/holes in the game.

Just a thought.
Last edited by Burf321 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

SirJeepee

Postby SirJeepee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Hard to accept but comprehensible.

Ardac

Postby Ardac » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 am

Bamiambam wrote:taking advantage of a game bug? Could you list the game bugs? Is it a glitch, a bug, or just the way it works? If you don't fix them, I think you should list them, so there is no codifusion.

I must agree with Bam; if you don't provide a list or fix the bugs how are we to know, if say in the next update, if something is a bug/glitch or part of the new update. Just a thought

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:27 pm

vicent wrote:Taking advantage of a game bug.

Finally you give us TOS, thx !!!

Fire dragon effect gear like guillotine can give you sometimes insane points in feud? What if i use guillotine cause i like that weapon? I will get banned?
Scepter is broken and deal way more damage than other mystical gear with burn effect. So if someone use scepter you ban him?

How you will be able to know if someone take advantage of a glitch by mistake or in purpose?
I join feud with guillotine cause i want to use that weapon or because i want to make many points in a short time and win the war?
its not able to find out!!!

This game is full of bugs, how you will ban people cause get advantage of bugs???
Pls fix your bugs. I can make a full list of bugs if you like that people know and have posted here or send to emails.
Will you fix all those bugs?

Sometimes I feel like you dont know how to fix a bug and you just make some other changes to prevent the exploit.
You couldnt fix perma freeze, so you removed inventory from pvp and feud.
You couldnt fix the coop glitch, so you removed hearts from rewards.

i think you got the point

Maybe start make this game a better RPG with two main changes:

1. Add full detail description on special effects. Like % numbers. Not just a "deal some damage over time", "slow down your opponent"
Give us numbers!!! So we can theorycraft and decide on best build. We now random check gear and guess what? We find bugs that we report and you dont fix.

2. Replace the JOIN to clan button with a REQUEST TO JOIN button. Clan leader should decide who is able to join his clan. And he should be able to choose the officers, not the higher trophies players to be able to start a war at their will.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”