[IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Nrg81

Re: [IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Postby Nrg81 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Those who will use bugs banned? do not make me laugh. Do you want to send 99% of the players to the ban? This game is built on bugs: maka-ahon, buggy mob, scepter, bug on poison, co-op mode, endless hearts in a clan war, farm gold, endless hearts in pvp, bug with training, Santa Claus armor, gold increase, bug With daily tasks, a bug with bosses in the dungeon, a bug with a vampire. and many others. But how much we still do not know and how many will be new. But I want to remind you that the bug is not a cheat, the bug is created by the developers, cheat the handiwork of the players. So why should players be punished for what the developers are to blame for? The one who created the bug let him answer for it. Or removes it. If it can not, then this is a problem of low skill of the developers, not the fault of the players

FreiLacke

Postby FreiLacke » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am

A bit I'll give you right but there will never be any change because the developers are to blame for everything that is trying to cheat us no matter how much emails we write there comes no help the need only the big coal which have no interest in games too It has always been so and will also remain so the game will die out some time if they have earned enough money since also does not help write here at the forum I get also already no answer more when I write a complaint those are all lazy sacks we have Enough invested but no bug fixed no matter what the moderator writes here I believe in nothing more. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: ;)

FreiLacke

Postby FreiLacke » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:04 am

:D

FreiLacke

Postby FreiLacke » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:58 am

:idea:

toozik

Postby toozik » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:40 pm

dear Developers. I have a problem with x2. I got shoes from the past event. Please, please, fill it in with the current one. Thank you for your support and understanding.

AlitoElTren

Postby AlitoElTren » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Dont use bugs o glitch.
If you use something like that for take advantage you re a cheater.
Play fair its simple.
I can t understand some players.

babydeathclaw

Postby babydeathclaw » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 am

Just fought in Arena twice when I accepted challenge from a player named RyanLou. Both times he has max move speed and he can spike/teleport whenever I’m reaching to hit him. After about 20 seconds of endless chasing a teleport hacker I just time out and lost the match. Please look into this. I will appreciate it.

Name: RyanLou

AzeroXV

Postby AzeroXV » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello friends of codigames. My name in the game is AzeroXV I have played Dungeon for 2 and a half years. and I write this because my account and that of my friends blocked me in December. for taking advantage of a game flaw. Many players take advantage of faults and still do so and are still in the game. and there are other players who took advantage of many years and now they do not because they know that the blockade exists. We players are not to blame for their failures I have spent money on the game and raised my status cleanly with gold burned for a year and micho dedicated time without sleep in event to earn me about 240 gems or just to get me out of the top the cheaters who took advantage of the faults. apart from that the event's chest always came with faults and spent them all in event because the event came with failures and were gems gathered for months. then you could be fairer and stop losing so many good players and reactivate all the accounts? You have the mistake of the game. not the players. It is bad to take advantage of failures. it is better to say them. but keep in mind that you do not respond to all the messages and that you do not pay much attention or investment to the game. If you need staff to work for the dungeon I could help give ideas because I like the game a lot. but with these attitudes that you take and how you are doing things, you only go away

Return to “Dungeon Legends”