[IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Vodkaneat

Re: [IMPORTANT] Reasons for Getting Your Account Blocked

Postby Vodkaneat » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 pm

vicent wrote:[*]Taking advantage of a game bug.

Is this really fair? Especially when there are so many.

If I buy gems for an event and cannot compete because of some bug or glitch that others are using, I'm actually forced to use the same glitch or lose ranking.

Will you reimburse my gems if I don't compete?

It feels like Codi are trying to get the community to take responsibility for their bad coding on this point.

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 am

Like others have stated here how could you possibly ban players for exploiting a glitch. If you did that there would be no players left. DL has a very mature and intelligent group of players(mostly). If there is a flaw in the game someone is bound to find it and usually that players sends an email to support detailing said flaw. Then nothing happens the glitches don't get fixed. The minion glitch was reported months ago and yet it still works today. If a feud opponent goes in and racks up 6000 minion kills in an hour via the glitch, now you are forced to go in and exploit this glitch too or you risk losing unfairly. Just like if everyone else is competing in an event with free hearts now the playing field is unfair again and forces you to exploit a glitch too. If something is broken in the game like co op or feud etc why not just shut them down while you guys work on and fix it. I would rather not feud if it's unfair and other clans are exploiting major glitches, same with event and co op.
If someone exploits a glitch the currency they received should be taken away(like the hearts recently) and the glitch should be fixed.

Thanks, I would just hate to see good players lose their account over a bug or glitch. There are numerous glitches, this is a complicated game with players who aren't just popping bubbles or swapping candies around. Bugs are bound to happen I wish they would be addressed by the developers faster. We try our best to highlight them for you guys but it's not our responsibility to fix them.
Last edited by Teraxis on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jafa

Postby Jafa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:04 am

What a pitiful post. You talk about improving the gamer experience. Ok let's talk. Does it improve my experience when I spend 3000 gems and fail to get an event item? NO. Ah you say but you get mystical items. I have enough, I use gems to get an event item not other mystical. Does it improve my experience when someone half my level can win a battle with me by glitching NO. Ah you say, check your connection. Does it improve my experience when your team seem incapable of fixing spectre / burn glitch NO. It took your team 2 months to actually acknowledge there was a Problem. Does it improve my experience that fued is unplayable NO. When will the team admit there are issues? Does it improve my experience when you bring out more updates with more bugs / original bugs not fixed. NO.
You then go on to mention bugs in game and use this as a way to banning players. Legally your team are on very thin ice. If you did ban anybody, at the very least the person would have a strong case to get all money spent on game reimbursed. (Assuming player was not using a mod / cheat). Bugs are a regular part of this game, don't blame us please when it all goes wrong for your team. Take the game off line and fix it. I care little for any reply as I'm close to walking away from game. You worry more about using a cuss words in chat than a real issue, laughable. I hope that other players will no longer spend their hard earned money on this "game".
Thanks for listening, sorry my English.
Jafa will live

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:17 pm

So, when I go to train my stats. I have 10 training points.
I start the training using my points and somewhere between 9 and 5
the points reset to 10. If I use those points after that am I taking
advantage of a bug. Please let me know, because I don't want to be banned.

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi Vicent,

Here is why I believe you can't ban people for using bugs.

A recent PvP event showed me the item like this:

After I spent all my gems and failied to get the item, about 15 minutes later it changed to this:

I wrote to support stating this was unfair advertising and asked for my gems back, I received this reply:

This seems llike Codi using bugs to take unfair advantage of me! Perhaps you should ban yourselves.

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Vodkaneat wrote:

After I spent all my gems and failied to get the item, about 15 minutes later it changed to this:

This is not the players fault if the game will load wrong stats on event ring.
This is devs problem.

If you dont give back the gems to people who tried for ring, cause of the wrong stats then you Devs are just common scammers.

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 pm

thesikaleon wrote:If you dont give back the gems to people who tried for ring, cause of the wrong stats then you Devs are just common scammers.

This wasn't really the purpose of the my post, I'd have liked the gems back but didn't really expect that to happen :D

My point is that the game has many 'quirks' shall we say. Above is an example that works to Codi's advantage and has been clearly dismissed as not-important. However, if Codi believes a bug is working to their disadvantage, apparently that's serious enough to warrant banning a player account.

I think we need a balanced approach Codi. If you want us to take responsibility for bugs and glitches, you should start taking responsibility also, when they happen.

karbingerxl

Postby karbingerxl » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:54 am

+1 to Vodkaneat

I also spent a lot of gems to get the event ring because of the advertised stats. After I received the item I recognized that the stats were changed.

+++1 to all others

It's not our fault that so many bugs exist in the game. If you don't want that any player get an advantage so FIX THE BUGS. But producing more and more bugs seems to be easier than fixing it.
Many players (including me) have reported all the bugs and glitches they experienced in the forum or in mails. So now it's your task to remove all these bugs and glitches and not to accuse players using them. And how you will be able to prove if the use was on purpose or not?

I would also point out to my post with the topic BACK TO THE ROOTS.

karbingerxl

Postby karbingerxl » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 am

And another complement:
Dear Devs: Please take in mind, the bugs and glitches are neither mods nor non-authorized versions. They are part of a legal version of your game.
But THEY NEED TO BE FIXED. I want to play a clean game with fair battles.

Jafa

Postby Jafa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:15 pm

+1 to karb. Very true

Return to “Dungeon Legends”