Dev's and coalition please explain

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Temnota

Re: Dev's and coalition please explain

Postby Temnota » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:39 am

I'm talking about what happened before the current situation. I saw how during the day you increased the number of trophies twice. it's a fact, nothing more.

we are also waiting for this, and we hope that all this shit will cease to exist.

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 am

Feud is messed up. I have been fighting in feud to catch up to Lost Boys. Upon exiting feud I get this message that we lost a fight to Coalition 225-0 and our feud with Lost Boys is also gone. So what happened to that Lost Boys Feud? Vodka are you still fighting it? Will we get another message when that one times out that we lost points in a feud we can't even see or participate in? Our previous feud with Lost Boys was fast forwarded. Even though score showed we won, we lost points. Whatever is going on, if anyone is knowingly participating in activities to screw with the feud system on the servers ..i..
Attachments
coalition.png
coalition.png (243.18 KiB) Viewed 92 times

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:56 am

As predicted...

Vincent, what is the status on the clan feuds. This one wasn't visible to us since I posted last about it.
Attachments
TheLostBoys.png
TheLostBoys.png (54.42 KiB) Viewed 83 times

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 am

Hey Joss,

Yea, I was in the feud room when it ended, was a surprise when I quit and found the feud finished. Perhaps these multiple feuds are doing it, I've no idea really, I wrote to support about it too, they said:

2017-11-28 09_09_32.png
2017-11-28 09_09_32.png (14.13 KiB) Viewed 81 times

What can you say. I hope so.

Temnota wrote:I saw how during the day you increased the number of trophies twice. it's a fact, nothing more.

I think it's the use of *you* which bugged me Temnota. If a feud ends early, someone's going to get points quicker than they should. I believe this happened to Skyngl but I'm not going to wave my finger and say you done it... or did you? lol

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi there!

Sorry for not updating you about the clan feud, but the team is still working on it.

We are aware of the issues with the clan feud, and, as I said, the team is looking into it. There are currently two issue the team is checking:
- Clan feud that ends early.
- Clan with more than one active feud.

The first issue should be fixed with the update the team will upload later today, but we will continue monitoring the feudsafter the update, just to be sure.

We are still workingo to reproduce the second issue, and fix it.

I am aware that clan feuds are very popular, but they are also a very complex part of the game. Reproducing a glitch or finding what is causing it is not as easy as you might think.

I will update you once the second issue is fixed. Hopefully, the team will be able to do it without uploading a new version of the game client.

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Many thanks for the update Vicent.

I can say that our clan TheLostBoys have never experienced multiple feuds, only feuds ending early.

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Vincent,
You still haven't answered as to what you will do about the points we are losing. This is effecting our clan a lot. We have lost a lot of rank points in the last 3 weeks due to multiple feuds due to this glitch.

Josseppi

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:07 am

woo hoo maybe now we can catch those silly lost boys!

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 am

Vodka, sorry, I did not study English and did not think when I wrote. I meant "your clan" when I used the word "you". I think the essence is clear

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:55 am

Another day, another feud score showing up with Coalition that we didn't know was going on. As far as I'm concerned, if you are taking those points and not reporting them, you are a bunch of cheats as well. Feud is broken, as far as I'm concerned we shouldn't be playing it until it's fixed.

Vincent, you guys need to get it together. Why haven't any of these points issues been fixed? Why are you allowing clans to keep feud points that they didn't earn? Seems they are not getting enough revenue from this game to give it any attention.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”