Dev's and coalition please explain

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Jafa

Dev's and coalition please explain

Postby Jafa » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:22 pm

It would appear that GG has raised it's ugly head again. Shock, horror, someone cheating. This time it's coalition's Mr big spender and his pals. They not only use it but are also so thick they talk about it in clan chat. Tut tut codi you should monitor these chats. I have attached a SS of the chat and a translation. Parkiux hang your head in shame. As per codi's TOS I expect a total ban

20171027_170854.jpg
20171027_170854.jpg (125.63 KiB) Viewed 496 times

Leobin

Re: Dev's and coalition please explain

Postby Leobin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:41 am

They may be very well talking about Game Guardian, but I’m not sure using the letters GG is proof of anything. Those two letters could mean anything. When I read it, I interpreted it as Good Game, which I’ve seen in many games. However, I’m only looking at part of a conversation so it’s hard to judge the context.

On a side note, do I need to worry about spies in my clan as well? ;)

Jafa

Postby Jafa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:51 am

It's not just the SS Leo, lots of stuff going on in feud, which I have noted and passed on to devs with approx times used. Strange they talk a different language yet resort to English for the sake of "good game". Thank God for my spies eh?

Gundisalvus

Postby Gundisalvus » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:32 pm

hello!
I'm spanish, I understand that GG means good game, I usually see in other games: gg wp! -> good game, well played!

What could be means 'gg' instead?

By the way, parkiux is very active in the spanish chat, Is not known as a cheater player by the community, but he is one of the strongest.

Greetings!

Zazz

Postby Zazz » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:17 pm

It really easy to go and pick on players that you find hard to fight with. I have been fighting Parciux a loads of times and he's tough guy/girl dunno doesn't matter but hes not invincible. Like a guy named shitleon skaleonblabla from ascertain clan. I dont judge a whole clan on one person but please if you spy on a clan have some good evidence and not only a GG could be good guy- good game- gamble goods- green grapefruit- goal guy- grey goat- generous gentleman- etc i can go on and on

Greetings me
Greetings Zanzibar * hides back into the shadows *

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 am

GG, WP on this whole topic!

SirJeepee

Postby SirJeepee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 am

Hello,

This excellent Jafa must be a little sad to be beaten regularly .... and yet his clan, sorry Vodkanet ......, is always first ......
Funny mentality to go spy on the opposing clan and scrape the trash. As we say in an ad from home, "we do not have the same values".
Oh by the way, I also said GG to Vodkanet when he beat us, I probably would have better cheat ......

Good game everyone, well almost everyone.

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:16 am

oh, jafa .. and why does your clan get points so quickly? you complete two wars a day, does not anyone think it's suspicious? I mean developers :? earlier you did it only with not active clans, but now you start to cross all boundaries

Bamiambam

Postby Bamiambam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Hahahahahahaha

Vodkaneat

Postby Vodkaneat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Temnota wrote:oh, jafa .. and why does your clan get points so quickly?

By winning wars.

Temnota wrote:you complete two wars a day

It's happened in the past, and not always in our favour. This seems to be a common problem, I hope it's fixed soon.

Temnota wrote:earlier you did it only with not active clans, but now you start to cross all boundaries

It's been a long time since we played inactive clans. Personally, I can't tell who other clans are feuding and I'm sure you can't either, so this is just a baseless comment.

That's a lot of misinformation in one post Temnota, although I still look forward to the rise of Skylngls again - GG :)

Return to “Dungeon Legends”