Clan wars

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
Temnota

Clan wars

Postby Temnota » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:10 am

Why is everyone silent about what miracles happen to clan wars? Maybe it's someone like it .. Tell here about the simultaneous wars, about the defeats that you get from the clans with which you are not even at war. Maybe then everything will quickly come back to normal ..

Teraxis

Re: Clan wars

Postby Teraxis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Hoping this frozen hell actually fixed some of this.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:22 am

Nothing is fixed, 36h hours with version 2.60-2.62 and we got 3 victorys and 1 defeat but lost 32 points, normally we must have a plus of 21 points...it's a shame what the devs doing with all of us player :cry:

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:49 am

This is something that Wulfgard reported to admins a week ago. We had 4 feuds at the same time last weekend all close at once. We won the one we were aware of and active in, while we lost the other 3 that we didn't know were even open. We had a feud with Blunt Force that ended abruptly, when we had 15 hours to go. Immediately after that one finished, we got into feud with Exile Academy, losing the first feud in what seemed was normal time. We then had a shortened feud with Exile Academy where we ended up winning. After that just today we had 3 feuds with Exile Academy close at once dropping us 39 points in the ranking when to us the feud had been closed since yesterday. I don't know what is going on, but the got some issues they need to resolve. I know Wulfgard has been trying to communicate with people in the other clans and is in communication with admins. Whatever it is, clan ranks are getting fucked.

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:40 am

Hey Joseppi, this is my second acc of Psype23...
Normally we don't really like each other ;) but in this point you're totally right and I'm at you're point of statement! Feud is fucked up and Forum Admin, support and devs still fooling us with their lies.
A little bit snow, a dungeon mode with similar dungeons just little harder but mystical drops are broken again...NO BUGFIX IN FEUD, and they call it update? IT'S A BUGDATE, nothing else :evil:

Peace and good luck to all in similar feuds

Brokkrdr

Postby Brokkrdr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:30 pm

:( and another feud which was in the backround is over while we had an active feud...we can't enter it now but on the other side the feud is still in action! STOP ALL CLAN WARS AND STOP CRAWLING BALLS DEAR (?) DEVELOPMENT :roll:

Temnota

Postby Temnota » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:41 am

Brokkrdr wrote:STOP ALL CLAN WARS

+1000000

Teraxis

Postby Teraxis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:35 am

I agree with everything said here.

+1

Exile lost 18 trophies in a simultaneous feud. We fought hard against Coalition for 2 days to win 4 trophies. As feud ended we also lost to Khaos war and dropped 18 trophies in a feud that we couldnt even see.

Simultaneous feuds, feuds ending early, its broken and needs a fix. Cant sprinkle snow over this problem.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi,

Just a quick post to let you know that the team is currently looking into this situation.

I will give you more information about this issue in the next few days.

josseppi

Postby josseppi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

Vincent,
This has been going on for weeks now. How is it that you guys can't see and react to this problem within a few days instead of a month? I hope that part of whatever work you do is to go back and fix the clan points lost due to this huge issue.

Josseppi

Return to “Dungeon Legends”