War items

Welcome, milord, to the forum
ratttt

War items

Postby ratttt » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Vicent,

There are not enough war items being distributed and there is an imbalance. Top teams in the war are able to get a considerable amount and obviouslybuse to an advantage. This is expected as it is a bonus of the war. But there are insufficient items being distributed via chests or daily videos and this is causing an imbalance which will push the top teams further ahead.

Can this be addressed please?

Thanks.

Ratttt

White-Black

Re: War items

Postby White-Black » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Vincent, can Codi add a “cheaper” version of war item for $10 instead of $20 ... or add gems to the $20 offering? I’m not going to spend $20 on simply war items ever.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:33 am

The team is aware of your feedback, but there are no plans to change the war items system in the short term.

However, there are some plans to introduce some changes to the wars in a future version, but I cannot share any details about this update yet :(

White-Black

Postby White-Black » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:44 pm

C’mon Vincent ... give us one hint!!

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

I wish I could :(

But do not worry, I will update you as soon as possible!

Lordkale

Postby Lordkale » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:58 pm

vincent

Your gonna need to have ur team get you a date or atleast a ballpark on an update. North American players are dropping like flies. One of the top 3 teams in the world DFB did a mass exodus and quit game over not getting updates and help from your team. We all want to stay but fear that is a trend that will continue unless you give us something. Please for the love of god give us something!
Lordkale out

hea.th.er

Postby hea.th.er » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 am

I have another idea for the war items. Just get rid of them. They were meant to help balance the wars for smaller kingdoms, but the bigger kingdoms just match what the smaller ones put up. They don’t help balance wars anymore, if they ever did.
Hea.th.er

Queen of Death Dealers

ratttt

Postby ratttt » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 am

Yes, removing all together is a good idea. The way it is today winning teams will just get stronger as they use war items against the smaller teams who are unable to match in the amount of war items obtained.

Vicent, you need to do something to address the balance please.

Return to “Lords & Castles”