No more global war

Welcome, milord, to the forum
ratttt

No more global war

Postby ratttt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 am

Dear Vicent,

Please don’t immediately rush to launch the next global wars. Use the event time to fix the issues previously addressed such as kingdom blocking, only kings appointing Dukes and others.

The wars are a lot of fun when played in the spirit of the game, but it needs some tweaks to stop activities such as kingdoms blocking from being attacked. Failure to fix may result in some people finding other games to play.

Thanks

vicent
Site Admin

Re: No more global war

Postby vicent » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi,

The global wars are configured to start a few days after the previous one ends.

We are aware that some of you have shared great ideas to improve the world war, and the team are taking them into account for next updates.

Unfortunately, I cannot share any etails right now about hte next udpate.

ratttt

Postby ratttt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Vicent,

Yes I know. Which is why it may be a good idea to wait so the upgrade can be implemented, unless you are cryptically saying there is an update ready. I think most people would rather wait a short while for an improvement than start immediately. But I will let them voice themselves.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm

ratttt wrote:Vicent,

Yes I know. Which is why it may be a good idea to wait so the upgrade can be implemented, unless you are cryptically saying there is an update ready. I think most people would rather wait a short while for an improvement than start immediately. But I will let them voice themselves.

I am sorry if I sounded like there is a new version comming soon.

The team has some ideas to improve the world war, but there is not an update ready yet.

Return to “Lords & Castles”