Ramses was just displayed last week...

Welcome, milord, to the forum
White-Black

Ramses was just displayed last week...

Postby White-Black » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Vincent, Ramses was just recently a weekly leader. Can we see someone that hasn’t been out for quite a while?

How about Arminius??

vicent
Site Admin

Re: Ramses was just displayed last week...

Postby vicent » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:18 pm

Yes, Ramses appeared last week, but the team decided to repeat it this week because they noticed a lot of interest in this leader.

I will suggest Arminius for next events :)

From time to time, we ask in our Twitter, and Facebook accounts about the next leader.

Be sure you follow us to participate in the polls ;)

hea.th.er

Postby hea.th.er » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:32 pm

Vicent,

I’m confused as to how you thought there was a lot of interest in Ramses. In North America, I believe that White-Black and I were the only ones to go past the epic chest, and we both stopped at the 20 squad tokens. It really seems that the developers and everyone at codigames don’t care about the opinions of the players.
Hea.th.er

Queen of Death Dealers

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 pm

hea.th.er wrote:Vicent,

I’m confused as to how you thought there was a lot of interest in Ramses. In North America, I believe that White-Black and I were the only ones to go past the epic chest, and we both stopped at the 20 squad tokens. It really seems that the developers and everyone at codigames don’t care about the opinions of the players.

As I said, the team noticed this interest in Ramses, and they used it again.

Please, take in mind that they gather information from players all around the world.

I do not think it is fair to say that "It really seems that the developers and everyone at codigames don’t care about the opinions of the players", because, as you know, we ask from time to time in Twitter, and Facebook about the next event leader.

hea.th.er

Postby hea.th.er » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:39 pm

The leader isn’t the only thing that it seems the team doesn’t care about our opinions on. And yes, you do have polls on social media to determine the leader, but the majority doesn’t always win. It’s like the US election that way. Remember back in October when Vlad the Impaler won, but you gave us trump instead? But since we’re lucky to even get the generic “we’re working on it, but we can’t tell you anything” reply on anything we post here, that has led a lot of players to feel as if you don’t care about our opinions.
Hea.th.er

Queen of Death Dealers

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 am

hea.th.er wrote:The leader isn’t the only thing that it seems the team doesn’t care about our opinions on. And yes, you do have polls on social media to determine the leader, but the majority doesn’t always win. It’s like the US election that way. Remember back in October when Vlad the Impaler won, but you gave us trump instead? But since we’re lucky to even get the generic “we’re working on it, but we can’t tell you anything” reply on anything we post here, that has led a lot of players to feel as if you don’t care about our opinions.

Vlad the Impaler won, and Trump was second on that poll. Since Halloween was close, we put Trump in the event that week, and made Vlad the leader of the special Halloween event.

So, yes, we did not use Vlad in the very next event, but we paid attention to the results, and used Vlad for the special event.

I have said it, but I do not mind to repeat myself: we hear everything you have to say, and we take in mind any suggestion you sent. However, we cannot include all the ideas from all the players in the game.

White-Black

Postby White-Black » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Thanks for adding the new leader Vincent ... at least we haven’t seen him in quite a while!!

Since I’m batting 400 this week I’ll make a new request :) ...

How about creating a “Noob” channel and start the current message board at 20??!

There’s absolutely no reason for anyone under 20 to talk with those in the wars ... they simply have no conception of participating at a top lvl and would be better served talking and playing (Noob leaderboard) together.

Return to “Lords & Castles”