Dead kingdoms in wars

Welcome, milord, to the forum

Dead kingdoms in wars

Postby ratttt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:16 am

Dear Vicent,

Can you explain why there are so many dead kingdoms in the wars ? For examples, XPQR and Jesus is Lord. There is no way they would participate due to the fact they lack active members. If they were put there just to increase the numbers and make them cannon fodder, well that is pointless and it won’t stop the game dying its own slow death.

The game seriously needs some upgrades, particularly in the global wars. Company revenue must be declining as I and many others no longer spend money and won’t for some time until there aresome noticeable improvements. Unfortunately, Codi salaries and stakeholders return on investments will depend on people like myself and many others who play the game, so please listen to our feedback before we disappear.

Re: Dead kingdoms in wars

Postby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:17 pm

What he said.

Queen of Death Dealers

Site Admin

Re: Dead kingdoms in wars

Postby vicent » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:42 pm

If XPQR is in the war is because one of their dukes join the war. We did not put them there.

XPQR was one of the strongest kingdom in the game, but now some of their members are playing in another kingdoms, or they have left the game.

We are aware that you want new things in the game, and they will arrive in next updates. We are also aware that you think "the game is dying". We have been receiving this feedback since we released the game, and it happens in every online game out there.

I know some of you have this perception because the players you know leave the game. You see 5, 10, or 20 players leaving the game, and suddenly "the game is dying". Thousands of players play Lords & Castles every day, and it is normal that some leave the game after months (or years) of playing.

Of course, we would like them to keep playing the game, but we understand they leave the game because they want to try new games, or because we are not fast enough to deliver new features

As I said, we keep working on the game, and there are new features coming

I will share more details about these new features once the team closes the build that will include them ;)

Return to “Lords & Castles”