Disgruntled employee

Welcome, milord, to the forum
ratttt

Disgruntled employee

Postby ratttt » Fri May 19, 2017 11:30 am

Vicent,

I am sorry to bring this news to you, but you must be thinking the same thing. You must have a disgruntled employee in Codigames who is trying to sabotage the company.

The new release has not fixed the consistency. I am regularly logged off after a couple of attacks and I can watch 3 videos at max before it crashes. It crashes as soon as I select the next video.

Obviously someone is disgruntled and is writing poor code on purpose to disrupt the game.

I was expecting the fix as promised, but still I wait.

Foolishly, this morning, I actually used 350 gems for an event chest, thinking it would help in the event. Wrong.... I don't know what came over me to do something so silly, but when it contained 2 talismans, neither of which actually made it to my game dashboard, I knew I did the wrong thing. I continue to waste gems, but not any longer.

Ratttt.

vicent
Site Admin

Re: Disgruntled employee

Postby vicent » Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi,

I am sorry you are still experiencing crashes when playing Lords & Castles in your device. I understand why you think we have a "disgruntled employee", but I can assure you that all the team members are committed to the game.

Each version contains a lot of work that is not visible. Each new version includes a lot of system optimizations that improves the performance of the game in several devices, and fixes bugs that may only appear in a few ones.

All the issues you report via the support team are forwarded to the dev team, and they try to reproduce the issue, and find the cause. Unfortunately, it is possible they were not able to reproduce this issue yet.

About the event chests, if you did not receive the talismans, please contact our support team. They can check the chests, and add the talismans to your account

Ezed187

Postby Ezed187 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello,

The reason they can't reproduce the issue is because they do not actually play the game. I made a complaint about opening chests and getting a 35 x 0 for the number of cards received. I sent screenshots of it. I stopped opening chests months ago. I started playing again and now the same issue is there. The Dev team claimed they couldn't reproduce the issue. How is it possible when I can log on and reproduce it EVERY time my basic chest is available. The only way possible is the dev team doesn't have a basic chest.

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Wed May 31, 2017 7:18 am

Ezed187 wrote:Hello,

The reason they can't reproduce the issue is because they do not actually play the game. I made a complaint about opening chests and getting a 35 x 0 for the number of cards received. I sent screenshots of it. I stopped opening chests months ago. I started playing again and now the same issue is there. The Dev team claimed they couldn't reproduce the issue. How is it possible when I can log on and reproduce it EVERY time my basic chest is available. The only way possible is the dev team doesn't have a basic chest.

Hi,

I have checked with the support team this issue, but we have no ticket from any lord named "Ezed187" is that the name of your lord in the game?

However, I would like to say that there is no problem with the chests. But I understand that there may be some confusion when opening a chest because the number of cards appears twice. The number appears in white, and green. The white number indicates the number of cards you get, and the green number is a counter that finishes at 0 after adding those cards to your inventory.

When you open a chest, you see the cards you are getting twice:

The cards are added to your inventory, and the green number goes to 0:

Ezed187

Postby Ezed187 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello,
My name in game is TheEdd. I will record a video of me opening my basic chest after work today and post it here. It blows my mind that you guys claim it can't be reproduced. Feel free to log on to my account and open the chest yourselves. It is not what you posted at all. Example: I open the chest and get 38 x 38 cards for Joan of arc. Then it I click to the next one. My very next completely different card gives a number x 0. It's not giving a duplicate showing which cards were received. I've even watched my card count and checked to see if I even receive the supposed 100 cards for the basic chest. It's even done it on chests I've purchased. That is the main reason I refuse to buy gems on your game. The lack of customer service is mind blowing.

On another note, there used to be Asian players when I first started. Are they not included in global wars?

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Ezed187,

Thanks for sharing the name of your lord.

I have checked with the suport team, and they told me you reported this issue, and they were not able to reproduce this issue. I see you sent some screenshots. They checked them, checked your account, and reply to you, but you did not contact them again, so the ticket was closed. Please check your email. Maybe their last response endend in the Spam folder :(

I have opened some free chest while playing with 4G, WiFi, and disconnecting from the Internet while opening the chest, and I was not able to reproduce this issue. So I thought there was a confusion with the counter.

Please, share the video with us here or via support email, and we will check this issue again.

About Asian players, yes, they are included in the global wars :)

Lucid

Postby Lucid » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:13 pm

I have been having this issue since the app was first released...3 Iphones 6+ later and still the same problem. However I am kicked out I lose any achievements or rewards...this happens 50% of the time or more. Totally unbelievable that the DEV's can'e reproduce this issue which has plagued the game for many people on IOS.

Return to “Lords & Castles”