[NEWS] Great Leaders balance changes (21/06/2017)

Welcome, milord, to the forum
vicent
Site Admin

[NEWS] Great Leaders balance changes (21/06/2017)

Postby vicent » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 am

Edit (22/07/2017): We have changed Spartacus again. Thanks to all players that shared their feedback with us about the previous change ;)

Hi there!

The team has made some changes to three great leaders.

These changes are made in order to make them more powerful, since we have noticed that they are not very popular.

Erik
Now he summons 10 knights (instead of 10 soldiers)
He increases the damage, life points, and attack speed of knights.

Spartacus
Summons 20 soldiers, and he increases the damage of soldiers. He also increase life points, and movement speed of knights.

Sitting Bull
Stops the attack of your enemies 2 seconds every 4 seconds.

Dumpster

Re: [NEWS] Great Leaders balance changes (21/06/2017)

Postby Dumpster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:20 pm

This is not right! I paid for Spartacus and you changed his ability. I should get a refund!!!

Kingdan99

Postby Kingdan99 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:18 am

Same here kinda dirty to change it if we r having to paid money to get them i bought spartcus because he cancelled out epic & def leaders special abilities.

20 soliders does nothing its a waste of time you huys must not play the game much because when you play the best in the world those soiaders dont even make it to the first section of wall let alone the castle even with 4+ maxd healers. Spartcus & all the rest should either be switched back or we deserve refunds

White-Black

Postby White-Black » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Codi .... I've used Spartacus twice and watched him used once ... there are no "20 soldiers" that appear on the battlefield ... it simply doesn't work.

And I agree with Dan, his ability wasn't overly powerful, but provided a way to counteract other leaders abilities. And I purchased that ability specifically to be able to do that. Bad change guys.

Sitting Bull does not work either ... not for 1 second or 2 ... it's not working. My troops attacking Sitting Bull constantly move, and if I watch a reply of others attacking me with Sitting Bull ... they constantly move. There is no "pause in play".

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 am

Hi

I am sorry you are not happy with the last change. The team modified those leaders to make them better, since they were the less used leaders in the game. I mean, the intention was to make them better, and I am sorry you do not see that way.

The team is aware of the issues this change may have caused, and, actually, they have already modified Spartacus once since they publishes the new balance. They are always open to feedback, and I am sure they will take this feedback into account for the next balance changes.

White-Black wrote:Sitting Bull does not work either ... not for 1 second or 2 ... it's not working. My troops attacking Sitting Bull constantly move, and if I watch a reply of others attacking me with Sitting Bull ... they constantly move. There is no "pause in play".

Sitting Bull stops the attacks, but not the troops. They continue moving, but they do not attack. Sitting Bull stops the attacks, not the movement.

Return to “Lords & Castles”