The war is over: let us know your feedback!

Welcome, milord, to the forum
Ezed187

Re: The war is over: let us know your feedback!

Postby Ezed187 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 pm

GrizzlyAdam wrote:Let me start by saying, I am very happy that GLOBAL WAR is finally here. It was something we all wanted for a very long time, and it really has breathed new life and excitement into the game.

I also really like the new approach to wars, where its time limited with prizes at the end. The old kingdom wars last forever, and offered no prizes at all, just bragging rights to be #1. Now at least there's a tangible prize to shoot for. That is a big improvement. (although I know many of us wish the prizes were more significant...as the effort required to be a top 3 kingdom is very high)

That said, the main things I dislike and would like to see fixed are:
    Kingdoms shielding themselves from attacks by maxing out defensive wars with attacks from dead kingdoms (using secondary accounts)
    Spies! Kings need greater power and control over who is allowed into their kingdom
    Dukes declaring war, this should not be allowed by default. A king should have the option to delegate, but only if they want. By default only the king should be allowed to initiate a new attack war
    Cells not updating correctly in war; everyone that plays this experiences the problem where cells do not update properly in a busy/active war. We sometimes need to reset the app to get the cells updated properly, which is not something you want to do in the middle of a heavy battle. This really needs to be fixed.

I agree with everything griz said. Its very frustrating to watch the weaker kingdoms continue to cheat even in this war.

There still needs to be a crown or a hall of fame tab that keeps track of every kingdoms win. Ask a new player if they can see who won the last global war? They'd only know by word of mouth which is a bad idea. EVERY GAME ON IOS HAS A OPTION TO SEE WHO WON THE LAST SEASON! Get with it Codi! A simple crown icon next to the defending champs kingdom name should be an easy fix.

The forum response time has gotten beyond terrible since your twitter release. Maybe invest in a new employee to cover one instead if giving one person both tasks?

The fact that your player lvl requirements do not work so kings are forced to kick multiple ppl daily or max out the trophy requirement cause that one works is sad.

A simple great addition would be to add flags to the cells now. Most times countries are not fighting each other do the country holding the cells not only gets the color but gets their flag on the cell.

I stopped playing due to the lack of responses on the forums due to your broken systems but I'm sure there is more things that will never get fixed. Something so simple as a robot response of " Thanks for the input,I'll forward thus to the devs" would've been great Vicent. If people give you money, then your customer service/support should be better or players lose interest and go away. Good bye and good luck!

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:13 am

Ezed187 wrote:I stopped playing due to the lack of responses on the forums due to your broken systems but I'm sure there is more things that will never get fixed. Something so simple as a robot response of " Thanks for the input,I'll forward thus to the devs" would've been great Vicent. If people give you money, then your customer service/support should be better or players lose interest and go away. Good bye and good luck!

Well, if that's all I have to do so you can play again, here it is: "Thanks for the input,I'll forward thus to the devs" :P

I think I have said this all over the forum, but here we go again: even if you do not see any resonpose from me, that does not mean developers have not seen the post.

The team checks the forum every day, and they are aware of your ideas, suggestions, and the issues you point out. We opened a forum because we wanted players to share their feedback with the community, not only with us, and we think it is working. In fact, the team built the new global war system because it was something a lot of players suggested here in the forum (and via the support contact form).

We know the new global wars still have room for improvement. There are great ideas in this post, and the team will take them into account for future updates.

Minami

Postby Minami » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm

thank you for finally releasing the Dark Dragon statue card!

Montthetrbl

Postby Montthetrbl » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Vincent, you should have the developers at least consider increasing offensive wars. Possibly give us 2 or even 3 offensive wars that we can have going on top of the 3 defensive wars. Just lay it out the same as the defense, depending on territories. Would allow kingdoms to step up the territory accumulation.

Just something to think about....

Return to “Lords & Castles”