The war is over: let us know your feedback!

Welcome, milord, to the forum
vicent
Site Admin

The war is over: let us know your feedback!

Postby vicent » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:33 am

Hi there,

As you know, the first global war ended on Tuesday. Today, the rewards will be available for the top three kingdoms. The reards will be availalble until Monday, when the new war will begin.

We have already seen that there are a couple of threads about war spies, and blocking a cell after an attack. We understand that these are important things to check, and the team will take your suggestions into account for future updates.

We would like to know what you think of the new global wars as a whole. Have you enjoyed this new mode? Do you think it is better or worse than the previos kingdom wars? Did you expect something different?

Thanks in advance your your feedback! :)

Dracula3811

Re: The war is over: let us know your feedback!

Postby Dracula3811 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:27 pm

It would be nice if we actually got all of our rewards. I got everything but the gems. Yes I reset the game. Yes I reset my phone (iphone 6). No I still didn't get any gems.

Also wars should be changed to make more than the last 15 minutes relevant. Right now it's just a matter of waiting for the last 15 minutes of the war to attack and lock up the cells so no one can take them back. It doesn't matter if one side held on to 30 cells for 35 hrs 45 min. You should make it more like what world of warships does. You should get points based on how long you hold each cell. That would reward the team that holds on to the most cells for the longest time. It would also eliminate the last minute loophole.

Kingdan99

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

Postby Kingdan99 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:43 pm

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

You stste in the rewards tab that we would receive 10 legandary leader cards yet we only get 10 fragments for 1 Legandary leader BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Janky

Postby Janky » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:07 pm

To be honest the effort to win far exceeds the reward given. Setting alarms for midnight to 4am war finishes. The reward was "legendary cards 25" and "Epic cards 70". This states you intend to give 95 cards, instead you gave 95 fragments. Brutal.

Dumpster

Postby Dumpster » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:25 pm

I think the world conquest was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next one. It needs some tweaks as you said to ensure there is no cheating. They biggest complaint is that we were promised epic and legendary cards for finishing in the top 3 and all we got was fragments! Essentially one card with 10 fragments. This challenge takes a lot of effort to win wars and the reward was not worth the effort!

ratttt

Postby ratttt » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:47 pm

The war was fun, but not for the rewards. I was expecting more fragments. I got a few fragments for a leader I don't have. Very disappointed

Also I received gems. Well I thought I did. Now I am not sure as I think the total I had was the same as before.

GrizzlyAdam

Postby GrizzlyAdam » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:31 am

Let me start by saying, I am very happy that GLOBAL WAR is finally here. It was something we all wanted for a very long time, and it really has breathed new life and excitement into the game.

I also really like the new approach to wars, where its time limited with prizes at the end. The old kingdom wars last forever, and offered no prizes at all, just bragging rights to be #1. Now at least there's a tangible prize to shoot for. That is a big improvement. (although I know many of us wish the prizes were more significant...as the effort required to be a top 3 kingdom is very high)

That said, the main things I dislike and would like to see fixed are:
    Kingdoms shielding themselves from attacks by maxing out defensive wars with attacks from dead kingdoms (using secondary accounts)
    Spies! Kings need greater power and control over who is allowed into their kingdom
    Dukes declaring war, this should not be allowed by default. A king should have the option to delegate, but only if they want. By default only the king should be allowed to initiate a new attack war
    Cells not updating correctly in war; everyone that plays this experiences the problem where cells do not update properly in a busy/active war. We sometimes need to reset the app to get the cells updated properly, which is not something you want to do in the middle of a heavy battle. This really needs to be fixed.

triyora

Postby triyora » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Copy base plees

Nefari

Postby Nefari » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:22 pm

No Dark Dragon this time around ? Come on chaps it's just not cricket :D

Ezed187

Postby Ezed187 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

triyora wrote:Copy base plees

HORRIBLE IDEA TO COPY BASES! Many players spend lots of time building new designs. players should not be aloud to copy that with one click. Only a horrible player would want that option. Build your own base.

Return to “Lords & Castles”