Ignored by Codi

Welcome, milord, to the forum
ratttt

Ignored by Codi

Postby ratttt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 am

Good to see that Codi ignore user feedback to improve the game . Ref Simple War Update.

Game 1 and Elite are already using a dead kingdom to attack them - Malastrada Del Sud. Really?? Blatantly obvious.

vicent
Site Admin

Re: Ignored by Codi

Postby vicent » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 am

ratttt wrote:Good to see that Codi ignore user feedback to improve the game . Ref Simple War Update.

Game 1 and Elite are already using a dead kingdom to attack them - Malastrada Del Sud. Really?? Blatantly obvious.

All the feedback you share here is not ignored.

As I said many times, all the message you write here are read by the team. The fact that I do not respond does not mean nobody reads your post. I usually do not respond to the feedback because I think it is good to let players have a good discussion about a proposal. If I share the team's opinion on the feedback, some players may think that I am sharing a final decision from the team, and that is never the case. We are always open to new ideas, and we love to see new suggestions, and the opinion from the community about them.

About the situation you describe, currently this is a legitimate strategy. I know that is not the most honorable strategy, and we are aware that it makes the wars less fun.

As I said, here, and here, the team is aware of this strategy, and have some ideas in mind to improve the wars but they need time to test them. Changing the world war is not as easy at it may seems.

ratttt

Re: Ignored by Codi

Postby ratttt » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Vicent,

Thanks for the reply.

Whilst the blocking may be legitimate, it will spoil the game if everyone starts to deploy this strategy, which they will.

Having Kings appoint Dukes would help, or, only have Kings starting wars. Would implementing either of these options involve a lot of code writing.

Alternatively, remove kingdoms where more than 60% is inactive.

Ratttt

Return to “Lords & Castles”