Bug List

A safe place to talk about the zombie invasion
Grypto

Bug List

Postby Grypto » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Dear Codigames Team,
I'm speaking for the german game community, fraction Haithabu and the other gamers.
You did an awful job with Zombie Faction. Look and feel is great.
So that is why we are trying to be constructive and would like to bring some major bugs to your attention.
With version 1.2.2:
1. Not able to get any reward after looking the commercials, thats for daily and three hourly boxes.
2. No rewards for the last event. We had three of our gamers under the top ten, Bolle, Wastl and Grypto.
Spending stones to compete and than no rewards after four days of fighting is very demoralizing.
3. Not able to win any fight against another gamers base. The defense is way too strong.
4. That-fore The saison event can't be won by fighting.
5. The barbed wire is way too strong. Often killing your team, even it is out of it.

Suggestion:
Please play the game by yourself up to lvl 20 and you'll get what I'm trying to say.
Keep up your good work and the problems will soon be history ;-)

RyanTheNarrator

Re: Bug List

Postby RyanTheNarrator » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 am

I know right. I get the same thing too! all I did is too upgrade things in my shelter and did not going for any battles. This sucks!

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:57 am

Grypto wrote:Dear Codigames Team,
I'm speaking for the german game community, fraction Haithabu and the other gamers.
You did an awful job with Zombie Faction. Look and feel is great.
So that is why we are trying to be constructive and would like to bring some major bugs to your attention.
With version 1.2.2:
1. Not able to get any reward after looking the commercials, thats for daily and three hourly boxes.
2. No rewards for the last event. We had three of our gamers under the top ten, Bolle, Wastl and Grypto.
Spending stones to compete and than no rewards after four days of fighting is very demoralizing.
3. Not able to win any fight against another gamers base. The defense is way too strong.
4. That-fore The saison event can't be won by fighting.
5. The barbed wire is way too strong. Often killing your team, even it is out of it.

Suggestion:
Please play the game by yourself up to lvl 20 and you'll get what I'm trying to say.
Keep up your good work and the problems will soon be history ;-)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. It is always appreciated :)

We love that players share their ideas and suggestions in the forum.

However, points 1, and 2 are not suggestions, they are game issues. if you or your friends are experiencing some problems like the issue with the rewards, it is better to contact our support team: http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

They can review your accounts, and check if everything is fine.

Grypto

Postby Grypto » Wed May 09, 2018 10:55 am

vicent wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. It is always appreciated :)

We love that players share their ideas and suggestions in the forum.

However, points 1, and 2 are not suggestions, they are game issues. if you or your friends are experiencing some problems like the issue with the rewards, it is better to contact our support team: http://codigames.com/player-support-faqs/

They can review your accounts, and check if everything is fine.

Hi, thanks for the tip, but your Captcha v1 is down, so you can't send any problems to the support team ;-)
That would be the text I want to send:

Dear Developer Team,
as you may know, it's nearly impossible to win a fight in Zombie Faction within 3 minutes, if the opponent is above lvl35, but anyway it's not possible to win without reaching the headquarter and kill the leader. My HQ has a storage room as a last protective measure. So whoever is able to kill my leader has to cross it before and of course gets the loot. The last five times #8065 and #4715 were able to win without any loot. Especially # 4715 has a very weak attack team that should't been able to succeed. I'm sure there is a glitch, that somehow Claire, Skinner or Maverick are able to kill the leader without crossing the rooms. It would be appreciated if you could have a look into the matter. Thanks in advance and keep up your, beside the bugs, good work.
Greetings from Berlin, Grypto

Return to “Zombie Faction”