[FAQ] Questions about the new version

Share your adventures in the Dungeons
vicent
Site Admin

[FAQ] Questions about the new version

Postby vicent » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 pm

I imagine some of you have questions about the new co-op mode, and the new version.

I think it would be great if you post them in this topic. I will update the topic with your questions.

I will start with a couple of them.

Where are my secondary skills?

When playing the new co-op you can only use your main skills bar.

Do the keys to enter the co-op regenerate?

Yes. You can have up to 5 keys. Once you have less than that, the game starts to generate new keys.

When do we get upgrade resources?

Everytime you play a co-op game you may obtain ancestral, and mystical knowledge that will allow you to upgrade your skills from level 3 up to level 10.

Mithirl is only available in King's Lair co-op.

How do we get experience to get past level 100? Will this increase training caps?

The new level (and stats) cap will be live in 24 hours. We first need to deploy the new version before updating the cap level.

Can you give us a breakdown of the new times for BlackSmith? Or is it 1 hour for all levels?

The new blacksmith times depend on the level of the blacksmith, and the item you want to improve. There are no fixed times like in the previous version.

The BS level to improve items have changed. Here it is the minium level you need to upgrade your gear:

Commom items: Level 0
Special items: Level 10
Rare items: Level 20
Epic items: Level 35
Legendary items: Level 50
Mystical items: Level 60

Why Traps hellfire is not working in Co-op ?

The bonus that reduce the damage of the traps does not apply to the bombs, and fire of the co-op. It only reduces the damage of the traps in the arena, and the campaign.

Why can't I open my inventory during the arena?

As you have noticed, it is not possible now to change your items during the feud, arena, or co-op. But the inventory is still available in the dungeons.

The team has removed this option because:
- We have noticed a lot of players changed their items during the first seconds of the arena or in the feud, when a player from the rival clan join the room. This has caused some players sold mystical, and legendary items by mistake.
- We think the arenas, and feuds will be better if you can enter there, and just worry about your strategy agains the other player, and not about what items your rival wears.

Aqualin

Re: [FAQ] Questions about the new version

Postby Aqualin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:12 pm

When do we get upgrade resources? I have run coop 10 times and gotten none.

Aqualin

Postby Aqualin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:14 pm

How do we get experience to get past level 100? Will this increase training caps?

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Aqualin wrote:How do we get experience to get past level 100? Will this increase training caps?

I have updated the post with your questions :)

Burf321

Postby Burf321 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 pm

I noticed the time changed on my blacksmith to 1 hour, instead of 5m.

Can you give us a breakdown of the new times? Or is it 1 hour for all levels?

Nrg81

Postby Nrg81 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:44 pm

greater folly than this update I have not seen. the developers were so incompetent that they could not remove the bugs with bonus items. Instead, they took a backpack and deprived of the opportunity to change items. answer me one question: why should I open for 40 or more chests, if this item turns out to be worthless? earlier it was possible to activate the bonus by changing item, but now we are deprived of even this possibility. instead of having to bring all back to normal, developers of powerlessness simply deprive us of items with bonuses. pvp is now working through the ass. lost attack speed. skills that I used for about a year now work is not clear how. 52 dungeon is impossible to pass. 62 dungeon is now unsuitable for farming. removed farm in the feud. I think that the level of up to 110 can be lifted only of Event that would be more people there are involved and pay more money. in the pursuit of money, developers simply kill the game. when you understand one simple thing: the better the game will work, the more people will play it. respectively, more people will spend money. You can not put money above everything. I think that after this update, the number of players drops significantly

Jaamx

Postby Jaamx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:02 am

- What is the diference between to play a public cooperative and a private cooperative?, have both the same chance to get the same reward?, thx.

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:39 am

vicent wrote:When do we get upgrade resources?

Everytime you play a co-op game you may obtain ancestral, and mystical knowledge that will allow you to upgrade your skills from level 3 up to level 10.

Nobody has get any upgrade material from Co-op so far. Its a bug or it will be available today?

thesikaleon

Postby thesikaleon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:15 am

Why Traps hellfire is not working in Co-op ?

vicent
Site Admin

Postby vicent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:41 am

thesikaleon wrote:
vicent wrote:When do we get upgrade resources?

Nobody has get any upgrade material from Co-op so far. Its a bug or it will be available today?

The probability to obtain upgrade materials was low, but the team has been reading the feedback here, and in the chat, and they have increased the chance to obtain these special items a little bit.

thesikaleon wrote:Why Traps hellfire is not working in Co-op ?

Edit: I am sorry, I read Hellfire, and I understood you meant the fire bonus. I just realized you were talking about the bonus that reduces the trap damages.

No, this bonus does not apply to the bombs, and fire of the co-op, only to the traps in the arena, and the campaign.

Return to “Dungeon Legends”